TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I'm having this bug where if I fuck Kleio without a condom in the Doggy position, the only option I have is cumming inside which gives me this error... Any help?
I too had that same issue. It seems to be known. Some say the latest update may have fixed this. I can neither confirm nor deny that yet.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
is there a sex scene with harmony? She comes up for coffee, but scene doesnt trigger. It just goes into the next day. LP 30.
I don't think so - there seems to be an issue trying to "help Harmony" recent update that doesn't spawn the event in the story tracker. This likely will lead to that at some point I'm guessing.

shnclark

Jan 6, 2019
i caught ryan cheating and now the wedding wont play ive spent a saturday in every single location for as long as possible is there any way to continue with the wedding?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
wedding is on a saturday between 1200-2000. Sams LP must be at 60% to trigger it. Check on sam a few times to make sure there isn't anything else you want to do .. do not tell her about ryan if you want the wedding to trigger.

shnclark

Jan 6, 2019
wedding is on a saturday between 1200-2000. Sams LP must be at 60% to trigger it. Check on sam a few times to make sure there isn't anything else you want to do .. do not tell her about ryan if you want the wedding to trigger.

ahh theres my mistake thats basically the first thing i did after i found out

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
For anyone having problems with the Alexis home date. Place the attached file in the <game dir>/game/ch/alexis directory. If this directory path does not exist then create it.. THIS IS FOR VERSION 20.4.1c .. This should be fixed in the next patch

Reactions: Skads

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
does anyone has a patch for 20.4.1b to 20.4.1c? Don't want to download the whole thing just after a few hours :D

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2017
I really love this Game, but sometimes it's really wonky to trigger certain events. I tried to restart 3 times to get hanna working and i still can't trigger her "buy a new gym membership" event. What the fuck do i wrong?

Are you freaking serious? I need to buy it at a certain timefrime. I'm sorry to say this, but how tf you know that stuff? It's like a real gamble to get lucky and do gym at the "right" time...

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So I've been dealing with this MANAGE PALLA'S CAREER thing for the past 4 weeks now. No matter how often I check my phone to manage her, I can't find any other jobs.
Is there something that is gonna change on this soon? You don't have to give me specifics. Just curious if perhaps there's nothing further and I'm just a button monkey experiment over here.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So I've been dealing with this MANAGE PALLA'S CAREER thing for the past 4 weeks now. No matter how often I check my phone to manage her, I can't find any other jobs.
Is there something that is gonna change on this soon? You don't have to give me specifics. Just curious if perhaps there's nothing further and I'm just a button monkey experiment over here.
have you actually assigned her to a job? you don't get career points unless she is actually working. And you don't get new jobs available if she doesn't have career points. just looking for jobs does not assign her to a job.

Reactions: Skads
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes