TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
have you actually assigned her to a job? you don't get career points unless she is actually working. And you don't get new jobs available if she doesn't have career points. just looking for jobs does not assign her to a job.
Assuming I'm doing things correctly:
There are two options after clicking
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Blueboy69

Nov 14, 2018
Sasha got pregnant even though I always used a condom. (though I did pick some "inside" options with the condom)
Is that a bug?

Geowraith

Jan 28, 2020

Look for new jobs
Change Jobs
I just opened it up and checked the managing interface. Not to sound uppity, but did you click on the job name to select it? The jobs need to be manually selected. Change Jobs button, then job name as a button. I think it threw me at first, and as you go the different jobs accumulate even if Palla changes jobs... they all stay on the list.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just opened it up and checked the managing interface. Not to sound uppity, but did you click on the job name to select it? The jobs need to be manually selected. Change Jobs button, then job name as a button. I think it threw me at first, and as you go the different jobs accumulate even if Palla changes jobs... they all stay on the list.
You also need a few points before a new job opens up, if not 5 then 10.

Reactions: Geowraith

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Ok, how to talk to Kylie ?
just asking how to talk to her doesn't help us to explain anything .. what is the situation? how far have you progressed with her? what was the last interaction you had with her? c'mon people .. if you want help you need to be a little more detailed in your need

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How can I see the Kleio's event "she will call you about the car"? I don't know how to activate it
IF you are in the band, you need to have sex with Kleio in the studio before she will call you back.

If you are not in the band, it will not happen the way the script is written.

I have attached a file that will fix it. Only use this if you are NOT in the band.
This is for version 20.4.1c only
file location is <game dir>/game/ch/kleio if you do not have this path, you must create it.

She will call on mon, wed or fri.

MachiavellianBlue

Mar 23, 2018
Andrealphus I'm having some severe problems trying to get ahead with the Dwayne showdown, as the game unfortunately doesn't seem to register that my martial arts training has reached 100 % already. I *really* don't want to start over considering how many hours I've spent getting this far, so is there a specific console command I can use just to add the skill that way instead? I trust that you'll fix this ASAP, but in the meantime Dwayne is just killing us over and over again and I just show up for new rounds, like that "Dormammu, I've come to bargain" scene from the Dr. Strange movie.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Andrealphus I'm having some severe problems trying to get ahead with the Dwayne showdown, as the game unfortunately doesn't seem to register that my martial arts training has reached 100 % already. I *really* don't want to start over considering how many hours I've spent getting this far, so is there a specific console command I can use just to add the skill that way instead? I trust that you'll fix this ASAP, but in the meantime Dwayne is just killing us over and over again and I just show up for new rounds, like that "Dormammu, I've come to bargain" scene from the Dr. Strange movie.
After your martial arts training reached 100% did you go back to the master for a 6th time? That is when you actually get the martial arts skill.

Reactions: Donkeybong

MachiavellianBlue

Mar 23, 2018
After your martial arts training reached 100% did you go back to the master for a 6th time? That is when you actually get the martial arts skill.
Haha, I tried that just now, and you're absolutely correct. Turns out I just missed him somehow and assumed the event chain was completed. Thanks for the help. :)

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
it is really just 332 mb? compare to other game that >1gb. Is this game good? becaude a lot comment there

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
so you saying that format 21st century is just take litle capacity? i dont get it
They are saying that a lot of Devs stick to older/larger file formats.

Imagine a music file. Your first thought is probably MP3, you maybe even have a specific bitrate for it in mind. MP3 hasn't been good since early 2000's. Nowadays for a good Audio codec you would use Opus, and it can give almost equivalent sound of an MP3 file at half the size.

Similarly you can do that with WEBP/WEBM and the incoming AV1/AVIF, instead of using GIF, JPEG, BMP, etc. Large size saving and equivalent quality.

What keeps the other Devs from doing this, is that these older formats became status quo over time. It is very hard to get behemoth corporations to move away from things, hence why some companies still use COBOL or punch card computers.

Reactions: cuddlepuddle

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
They are saying that a lot of Devs stick to older/larger file formats.

Imagine a music file. Your first thought is probably MP3, you maybe even have a specific bitrate for it in mind. MP3 hasn't been good since early 2000's. Nowadays for a good Audio codec you would use Opus, and it can give almost equivalent sound of an MP3 file at half the size.

Similarly you can do that with WEBP/WEBM and the incoming AV1/AVIF, instead of using GIF, JPEG, BMP, etc. Large size saving and equivalent quality.

What keeps the other Devs from doing this, is that these older formats became status quo over time. It is very hard to get behemoth corporations to move away from things, hence why some companies still use COBOL or punch card computers.
i see big thanks for explanation pal

ClownThoughts

Apr 3, 2018
Where is the sex shop in the newest version? It's not in the alley where it was in the last update, or in the mall where it used to be.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes