Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I haven't played that route all the way thru myself .. once you convince Alexis does it automatically take you to the police station or do you have to go the police station?
Went back and checked, I convinced her on a date, next day i went to the city street, waited until 9:00 and an option came up to "Got to the Police Station".

Reactions: DaedusWolfe

SkullDDD

Feb 26, 2020
i'm stuck at the beginning, every time that sasha appears with the boxes my game starts to freeze.
does anyone know how to fix?

( I'm using the 20.4.1c version)

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
i'm stuck at the beginning, every time that sasha appears with the boxes my game starts to freeze.
does anyone know how to fix?

( I'm using the 20.4.1c version)
First get the update
https://f95zone.to/threads/love-sex-second-base-v20-4-1c-andrealphus.13488/post-3392329

Second: I can not tell you why you are freezing up. Is it the mobile version? The PC version? Mac?
Make sure you aren't running a bunch of apps in the background. Especially anything using video

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You also need a few points before a new job opens up, if not 5 then 10.
That's just it - i wasn't accruing any points. Now I understand having read another post - I needed to actually click on the job in the "change job" tab.

I'm assuming it supposed to look like this: (it wasn't prior to now).

1588134577083.png

SkullDDD

Feb 26, 2020

Jarzy

Aug 25, 2018
Regarding the Laggy UI I found these settings make it a lot more playable

-Start the game Press Shift + G

-Force Open GL
-NPOT Enable
-Gamepad Disable
-Powersave Disable
-Framerate 30
-Tearing Enable

Restart the program and in the normal in game options - Movement
make sure its on Fast

the game seems to slow down the more your tracking but this made this wonderful title at least experienceable for me

Reactions: Sab0teur

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
That's just it - i wasn't accruing any points. Now I understand having read another post - I needed to actually click on the job in the "change job" tab.

I'm assuming it supposed to look like this: (it wasn't prior to now).

View attachment 637426
Yeah, now she will gain career points, when you get some(again, im not sure how many) you will get a chat box with something about searching for new jobs, hit look for jobs and pick the one you think would work, if it says more pay but hard then don't bother, take it slow or just use cheats, don't do the hard jobs until she has more points.
How can I complete this event
Go to places.........

oko225

Jul 17, 2019
Yeah, now she will gain career points, when you get some(again, im not sure how many) you will get a chat box with something about searching for new jobs, hit look for jobs and pick the one you think would work, if it says more pay but hard then don't bother, take it slow or just use cheats, don't do the hard jobs until she has more points.

Go to places.........
Go, but I can't find it

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
Went back and checked, I convinced her on a date, next day i went to the city street, waited until 9:00 and an option came up to "Got to the Police Station".
Yeah, I got up to there and finished it, but after that, the tracker still says to convince her. Is there more content after that is what I'm asking. And does it lock me out of raising her KP?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I got up to there and finished it, but after that, the tracker still says to convince her. Is there more content after that is what I'm asking. And does it lock me out of raising her KP?
Once the police are done with her then you should be tasked with asking her on a home date

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
just asking how to talk to her doesn't help us to explain anything .. what is the situation? how far have you progressed with her? what was the last interaction you had with her? c'mon people .. if you want help you need to be a little more detailed in your need
Kylie is pregnant and I talked to her both in the pub and in the house at night

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Kylie is pregnant and I talked to her both in the pub and in the house at night
OooOh .. you've ventured into some dangerous waters there. I'm afraid I can't help you. I haven't taken the crazy one that far yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: DougTheC

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
SHHHhhh.....NO SPOILERS!!! LOL

Yeah - dude - I think at this point no one can help you. You might want to think about taking her to this nice grand hotel in Colorado I've heard about that closes for the winter. She'll fit in nicely there with Jack Torrance.

I have a saved game specifically set aside for Kylie that I intend to play just to see how deep that psychobitch hole goes.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay .. I saw some posts earlier about people having problems with morgan and kleio at the pub. There was a script issue where the conditions were not being sent correctly. Spent a while troubleshooting it with one of the devs and finally found the issue. It will be fixed in the next patch.

cetra

Jul 1, 2017
Has anyone else experienced an issue with Bree reverting back to calling you Master after getting her to call you Daddy? Is there by chance a console command to change the name she calls you?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes