DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Has anyone else experienced an issue with Bree reverting back to calling you Master after getting her to call you Daddy? Is there by chance a console command to change the name she calls you?
Sometimes she calls you Daddy .. often times she calls you Master. There are places in the scripts that do not check for it.

1847Hsdgf

Aug 7, 2019
I've done the mall date and she talled to Sasha but Lexi never asks me to become my slave and my KP wont go over 75.
Is this a bug or did I do something wrong?

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Anyone have any clue what the third Scavenger Hunt item is talking about?

I think it's the Sex Shop, but for the life of me that thing is never open anymore (might be a bug)

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Anyone have any clue what the third Scavenger Hunt item is talking about?

I think it's the Sex Shop, but for the life of me that thing is never open anymore (might be a bug)
The sex shop is open at 2200 in the dark alley in the city. It still works as of 20.4.2b

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So Harmony kinda just died off. After the dance, both the Corrupting and her title say "Go on the date with Harmony on Sunday" but no date ever happens and she won't go out if you ask her.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How to prevent bree or shasa from leaving, I do everything but I can't keep you two. Plesse help me
they have to be over 80% Lesbian when they confront you or they won't agree to the harem.
they need to be 45% lesbian (50% is always a good value to hover around). They must have 75%LP. Having a high Lesbian will lose LP every night until their lesbian points are reduced. If they like girls more than men .. what chance do you have?

Reactions: DougTheC

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
i download it tomorrow, and now new updated comes. can i just use my old save to download again and play it on the lasted?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
There will be ANOTHER download as soon as Skads has time to set it up for us. 20.4.2d is out . As I am not a patron I don't have access to it. Steam users don't get an update until the patchwork is done.

Reactions: Skads

Aaron0

Jan 21, 2020
Has anyone else experienced an issue with Bree reverting back to calling you Master after getting her to call you Daddy? Is there by chance a console command to change the name she calls you?
I don't recall seeing this anywhere. How do you change what she calls you? I couldn't find any info either in this thread or the Wiki.

cetra

Jul 1, 2017
Sometimes she calls you Daddy .. often times she calls you Master. There are places in the scripts that do not check for it.
That makes sense, hopefully that gets addressed.

I don't recall seeing this anywhere. How do you change what she calls you? I couldn't find any info either in this thread or the Wiki.
After putting on the collar another scene will pop up later where she asks you if you like it when she calls you master. If you say no she'll switch to daddy.

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Anyone know the cheat code? The link on the main page is there but for some reason the post is removed.
I found the post from the main page ok. (Note it is from Jan 2019.) Here is the content.
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.

Reactions: _Maou_
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes