Aug 7, 2018
What's with the caps in the latest builds. The Kleio/Anna scenes are locked behind Kleio's LP limit when it wasn't there before. And I have no idea on how to advance past "take the girls out for drinks" stage on the Kleio/Morgan route.

I gave them 100% but they still left
For newer builds, it's a measure of how into girls they are. 0% is completely straight, 100% means not into dudes. At the ends the girls will refuse to do some actions like kissing or dating. I think it will also be a big part for when more BreeMC content is added. Aim for 50% to get them bi.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I gave them 100% but they still left
Dude probably hasn't touched the game in a while, going too high in girl points means that they are no longer interested in guys, best place to stop before every event that needs it is 50%
What's with the caps in the latest builds. The Kleio/Anna scenes are locked behind Kleio's LP limit when it wasn't there before. And I have no idea on how to advance past "take the girls out for drinks" stage on the Kleio/Morgan route.

For newer builds, it's a measure of how into girls they are. 0% is completely straight, 100% means not into dudes. At the ends the girls will refuse to do some actions like kissing or dating. I think it will also be a big part for when more BreeMC content is added. Aim for 50% to get them bi.
Some of the Kleio and Anna content is halted as new shit is coming soon
You will skip all of the content and there is no gallery bar the mod.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
eventually update happen every week or month?
The Dev team tries to get an update out every month. after an upate there will be about a week of incremental patches as bugs are worked out by the patrons. Then the build is made available to the public.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys for some reason the catching Ryan at the nightclub scene won't trigger for me. I have gotten it in older versions before so is it a bug or have the conditions changed?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Hey guys for some reason the catching Ryan at the nightclub scene won't trigger for me. I have gotten it in older versions before so is it a bug or have the conditions changed?
I shouldn't, just having 40 lp with Samantha is enough to trigger the event.

If you don't get him at the club, you get him at the wedding in the bathroom.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes