deadrabbit

Nov 16, 2017
Does the Harmony Sex Scene not currently exist or am I getting a bug? End of the date she asks to come over and it skips to the next morning.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Not sure what may have happened - either I broke something or the latest update (LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.2d-pc) I don't have a Booty Call option for either bree or sasha.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Need some help!!!

CHERIE - DWAYNE - CASSIDY - ALETTA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just don't want things to end.
You get martial arts from the old guy at the beach from what i've read(i always pick that) and i believe if you ignore the call it comes again at the same time.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You get martial arts from the old guy at the beach from what i've read(i always pick that) and i believe if you ignore the call it comes again at the same time.
Yes I've learned this too from the forum here - But I never see a dude at the beach? Is he only there at a certain day/time? I read only in the summer - which it is summer 24 right now.

NVM - i just posted this and 2 minutes later, it was saturday and i waited on the beach and he showed up at noon. I waited there from Friday morning to Saturday noon. LOL.

Now i'm hungry.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
You can only ignore it 2 times .. 3rd time you have to take it or the event fails

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.4.2e

- -

Reactions: Pumpkin6

Bullbizarre500

Jun 8, 2018
Hello everyone !

I need a little help if you don't mind.
I'm stuck with Anna at LP60%. I've done the Pub event with the fans, but since nothing new happened. I tried to take Anna on date on differents places, but it's not working.

So I'm stuck in her storyline, but also in the band threesome+foursome storyline, because everytime she and Kleio are in the same place, they both go mad and leave, because their LP are not high enough.

Did I missed something ?

Thanks guys !

Aries_45

Mar 12, 2020
Can someone post a late game save from the latest update? I'm running Android, if possible on mobile. Don't feel like going through all event to raise up the girls relationship.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
I have a question about Morgen, for LP to break 60 limitation, player needs to bring her to a second cinema date. I have tried to bring her to cinema date for second and third time, both with a hot coffee ending event, yet it didn't trigger the flag. If player can't rise Morgen's LP above 60, then we can't make her and Kleio to reach an agreement about player during pub event. It said needs both girl LP above 63 and GP about 50 and KP about 25.
How can I complete Morgen's second cinema date?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hello everyone !

I need a little help if you don't mind.
I'm stuck with Anna at LP60%. I've done the Pub event with the fans, but since nothing new happened. I tried to take Anna on date on differents places, but it's not working.

So I'm stuck in her storyline, but also in the band threesome+foursome storyline, because everytime she and Kleio are in the same place, they both go mad and leave, because their LP are not high enough.

Did I missed something ?

Thanks guys !
Anna is capped at 60% LP right now. The band harem is on hold. It should be back with next months update.

Reactions: Skads
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes