TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
You don't necessarily need to do that,

On page 521, I explain how to have more than one skill
Actually I didn't need to do any of this. I ignored the call 5 times - long enough to learn martial arts - and the event never failed. On the last day of summer I got the skill from The Master and visited Cherie later that night (on the sixth call from her). Very happy.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Yes .. that is true. you can not booty call them if they are home .. because you can go to them and ask if they want to have fun in your room
You don't seem to understand what I'm saying - they do not appear at all. As a result I cannot call them, or do booty calls at all. This image was just taken while i was home and they both were at work.

1588305750281.png 1588305878005.png

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
You don't seem to understand what I'm saying - they do not appear at all. As a result I cannot call them, or do booty calls at all. This image was just taken while i was home and they both were at work.

View attachment 640043 View attachment 640045
Go outside and see if that fixes it, if not then check to see if you've even got their phone numbers. Doesn't matter too much because they are home at some point most days.

Fabio2hr

Sep 16, 2019
Go outside and see if that fixes it, if not then check to see if you've even got their phone numbers. Doesn't matter too much because they are home at some point most days.
I need your help
How to talk with harmony after the saturday date???

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Yes - the phone number is there - but can't do a booty call when not at home.

So to summarize:
Both Bree and Sasha's phone number entry does not appear in the phone when I am at home - regardless if either, both or neither of them are at home.

When I am out - their number entries do appear in the phone - but cannot booty call when not at home - so that is currently not available at all.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Yes - the phone number is there - but can't do a booty call when not at home.

So to summarize:
Both Bree and Sasha's phone number entry does not appear in the phone when I am at home - regardless if either, both or neither of them are at home.

When I am out - their number entries do appear in the phone - but cannot booty call when not at home - so that is currently not available at all.
Why would you need to make a booty call to someone that lives with you, just go to them and fuck.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Why would you need to make a booty call to someone that lives with you, just go to them and fuck.
clearly there's a failure to communicate here. simply put - can't call for any reason. number no show in the phone. And I used to do so frequently prior to the 20.4 updates. So I'm guessing something changed. And just going up to talk to them, does not alwasy have the option for sex - only at night usually and then it's an all nighter - not an hour break in the middle of the day.

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
Life has changed for Anna and the MC .. new content forthcoming. In the meantime, new Caps have been implemented.
Feel this is a rather big thing that should be much more noted on update log :/ odd that it is not, certaintly enough people asking about it and surprised. (assuming had to change cap for making next update compatible with save ?).

I ended up doing new game for update and more so to get the threeway/4way band since I didn't know had to know guitar at start of game and that it was required for Kleio for this update to then change Anna :( .

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Feel this is a rather big thing that should be much more noted on update log :/ odd that it is not, certaintly enough people asking about it and surprised. (assuming had to change cap for making next update compatible with save ?).

I ended up doing new game for update and more so to get the threeway/4way band since I didn't know had to know guitar at start of game and that it was required for Kleio for this update to then change Anna :( .
Its not about save compatibility .. they just put small scripts in to fix it if they need to drop a value. The main deal is to have the LP at the right numbers in order to trigger future events that are coming up.
It will be back next month. Small sacrifices to get the girls stories fleshed out.

Reactions: DarkLink560

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Before when a girl had reached the end of her current story I uncapped her completly, allowing for engame content to be seen with a bit of grinding.
But people complained because when new events were introduced the girl was reset to her former cap level (you were at 100% and you when down to 60% for example) and called it a "bug".
Now I decided to not uncap the girls anymore when their current story is done but to wait for the story to reach that level.
And people complain that they can't reach endgame content...

Reactions: L30 and DaedusWolfe

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
clearly there's a failure to communicate here. simply put - can't call for any reason. number no show in the phone. And I used to do so frequently prior to the 20.4 updates. So I'm guessing something changed. And just going up to talk to them, does not alwasy have the option for sex - only at night usually and then it's an all nighter - not an hour break in the middle of the day.
Just talked to the dev about this .. booty call is not supposed to be enabled for bree or sasha anymore. because you can have sex at night without a date.

Reactions: Skads

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Before when a girl had reached the end of her current story I uncapped her completly, allowing for engame content to be seen with a bit of grinding.
But people complained because when new events were introduced the girl was reset to her former cap level (you were at 100% and you when down to 60% for example) and called it a "bug".
Now I decided to not uncap the girls anymore when their current story is done but to wait for the story to reach that level.
And people complain that they can't reach endgame content...
You can not win. Just go with it as you see fit Andre. We will adjust.

Reactions: Hoangle 92

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Just talked to the dev about this .. booty call is not supposed to be enabled for bree or sasha anymore. because you can have sex at night without a date.
Thanks for talking about it and figuring it out. I get that we can do so at night. But i miss a nooner afternoon delight. The booty call is a short time of the day to get some good fun and happy points. Whereas the sex at night route take the evening/night away. Thats the only downside.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Sorry but Cherie sound like White South African woman than a French woman
While I acknowledge each are entitled to an opinion, I have to disagree. I think she sounds french for sure, and I want to hear more of her!!! i could listen to her call me "mon ami" all day. Having a huge love of singer Alizee, I'm quite drawn to the french accent of a woman and I think Cherie for sure sounds just as French and sexy.

Reactions: Juan Sanchez

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
so... , how many bug patchs left?
i mean there is a new version almost everyday and is tiring download all again so often

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes