potito345

Mar 25, 2019
hmm not a complain, more just a huge thing that I would imagine would be pointed out (Like Harmony was) -> like I said I even did new game just for it since I didn't know of the whole require guitar at start and join band bit (another thing that maybe should be edited on the in game walkthrough as a required or even just putting the X on it to show it failed since it just says meet Kleio in studio and watch band; as it seems it been asked and talked about a Ton in posts).

There also a big difference between the 2 I mean taking things away and adding is different along with the fact that it has content even on walkthroughs to how to get the harem/story bits and nothing says this has been removed and a reason for it.

Which does seem slightly like it was for future content saves like I assumed / was asking though if all it did is remove some % of LP I am confused why people would be upset I assumed it would just not allow the added bits or break the game because of future content due to having already passed the LP fact you went beyond and removed the LP for people is a big + (y).
Maybe some/most just assumed it was a bug due to no information and was worried?

Terrific job on the game otherwise, for certain one the better ones I ever played.
I'm kind of in a bind due to the capping of Anna and Kleio , since the band harem cannot happen anymore in the current format ( unless i am missing something) , as well as making them sex slaves ( at least for anna, the booklet on the top right presents it as an option but nothing can come of it), it would be nice to let people know in the channelogs that they did that. I checked a bit on patreon and it wasn't mentioned in the last two chanelogs, so i'm assuming this stall is at least as old as january?

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
I'm kind of in a bind due to the capping of Anna and Kleio , since the band harem cannot happen anymore in the current format ( unless i am missing something) , as well as making them sex slaves ( at least for anna, the booklet on the top right presents it as an option but nothing can come of it), it would be nice to let people know in the channelogs that they did that. I checked a bit on patreon and it wasn't mentioned in the last two chanelogs, so i'm assuming this stall is at least as old as january?
Nope it new change why I brought it up. (And the reason seems is a pitty :/ -> deveolper says he made the change because the uninformed were asking him if it was a bug that the LP (love points) go down when the update was doing a huge favor and bringing them down for the new content and got tired of that so instead of informing better + constant decided to just lock it instead.... though now the uninformed including myself are bringing it to his/this post attention..)

jorge14

Aug 20, 2017
Im stuck at 30LP 50KP 75% sanctity with Harmony. It says I have to go on a date on sunday but when I ask her she says no... is it a bug or what?

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
Im stuck at 30LP 50KP 75% sanctity with Harmony. It says I have to go on a date on sunday but when I ask her she says no... is it a bug or what?
idk about for harmony but if it saying time instead of place, that means scripted date event not ask her on date. (just keep your Sunday free and assume she will contact you or travel around map.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Help! I am stuck with Anna 50lp and Kleio 65lp how can i bring them at 75lp for harem???
Not in game at the moment. It has been temporarily removed due to the dev changing his mind on allowing end game content being available for incomplete characters. It will be back in the next major update later this month.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Help! I am stuck with Anna 50lp and Kleio 65lp how can i bring them at 75lp for harem???
Another believer in solipsism.

Seriously, people, it might help if you actually bother to read the damn thread, or at least the last few pages of the thread. But since that is too much of an effort, people here might as well not bother answering that same question for the fiftieth time, since, on the evidence of your post, there is no reason to suspect you will be reading the replies anyway.

Because not only would you have read the damn answer, if you could have been bothered to do that, you would also know the ifs, whens and how. You would have realized you would not have needed to add the same damn question to the thread for the fiftieth time.

In short, reading is your friend, and using the search function is your friend.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Deane9850 and Skads

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
Another believer in solipsism.

Seriously, people, it might help if you actually bother to read the damn thread, or at least the last few pages of the thread. But since that is too much of an effort, people here might as well not bother answering that same question for the fiftieth time, since, on the evidence of your post, there is no reason to suspect you will be reading the replies anyway.

Because not only would you have read the damn answer, if you could have been bothered to do that, you would also know the ifs, whens and how. You would have realized you would not have needed to add the same damn question to the thread for the fiftieth time.

In short, reading is your friend, and using the search function is your friend.
Making this giant rant more so since it itself has been also said many times countering its own point is even worse imo.
Just accept people will always ask before looking for answer (and as I even stated earlier) at very least this is just a single forum (not multiple easy to see OP) and more importantly makes sense (since as said there 0 showing that it has been changed / removed both in Main post and in game itself).

*Granted maybe you get the "1%" who does not know of search or does start using search / looking after being told.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Making this giant rant more so since it itself has been also said many times countering its own point is even worse imo.
Just accept people will always ask before looking for answer (and as I even stated earlier) at very least this is just a single forum (not multiple easy to see OP) and more importantly makes sense (since as said there 0 showing that it has been changed / removed both in Main post and in game itself).

*Granted maybe you get the "1%" who does not know of search or does start using search / looking after being told.
So you are of the standpoint that laziness, especially yours, is to be applauded and rewarded in forums. The answer was literally on the last page, but since even a ten second search takes too much effort you'd rather waste everybody's time by showcasing that you can be lazy too, by showcasing that you can't be bothered to even do a simple search to find out the answer yourself. No, you insist on the god-given right to waste everyone's time, because you are the most special fucking snowflake in existence.

As for my 'rant', I know it is ineffective. Because it is so much worse for you to be reminded of your own laziness, than you know, actually doing something about it. And instead of doing something about it, you waste even more time, for all parties involved, by crafting a butthurt reply, in which you do nothing but glorify your goddamn laziness, as if every entity in the universe has to cater to your whims.

The community here is quite helpful (not just for this game), but that does not mean that they have nothing better to do than to respond to the same question over and over again, by idiots who can't be bothered to read, or to use the search function. It may come as a shock to people like you, but you know, they might also like playing the game, doing some work, or do anything useful in their lives, rather than cater for people who literally think the world revolves around them.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes