Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I do that in last version 20.3 now in 20.4 this mission not show X
You punched the coach, if you hire the PI the police path is locked. Since you went down the revenge path you can't convince her to go to the police.

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
So you are of the standpoint that laziness, especially yours, is to be applauded and rewarded in forums. The answer was literally on the last page, but since even a ten second search takes too much effort you'd rather waste everybody's time by showcasing that you can be lazy too, by showcasing that you can't be bothered to even do a simple search to find out the answer yourself. No, you insist on the god-given right to waste everyone's time, because you are the most special fucking snowflake in existence.

As for my 'rant', I know it is ineffective. Because it is so much worse for you to be reminded of your own laziness, than you know, actually doing something about it. And instead of doing something about it, you waste even more time, for all parties involved, by crafting a butthurt reply, in which you do nothing but glorify your goddamn laziness, as if every entity in the universe has to cater to your whims.

The community here is quite helpful (not just for this game), but that does not mean that they have nothing better to do than to respond to the same question over and over again, by idiots who can't be bothered to read, or to use the search function. It may come as a shock to people like you, but you know, they might also like playing the game, doing some work, or do anything useful in their lives, rather than cater for people who literally think the world revolves around them.
Wow not going to drag this out as it would be bad to do so and not sure if you can see passed your stress/anger any, but Wow, you really need to go relax clearly for a bit maybe least from forums and or internet, and no1 has to respond they can ignore it or just do a 2sec quick thing if want no harm that is all that big is being done nor is Forced undesired waisted time really happening... (this again going to everywhere not just this site/forum). Like try checking steam forums (as I gave example before).

Now I can see apparently you can't ignore them and have massive issues, but there no reason to go all that crazy over nothing big seek therapy or a stress ball or go fap to some stuff instead of looking at forums that are angering you for a while at least before making a incorrect post from over the top anger. (not insult/joke/etc.. serious massive wrong comments from over the top anger are both bad for you and in posting).

[Though know you didn't read anything I said and just wanted to vent; in case by time you read this maybe calmed down some. Wanted to give you just 2 of the many quick clarifications/corrections I never once say to applaud them and I am far from lazy which for both I show and say opposite of.]

throwawayacc2323

Dec 10, 2019
So i had met Harmony in the church during mass, but picked the other option instead of the "masturbate in the bathroom" option. I have not seen her since, not even when i go to church and do masses and stuff. The tracker said that i did meet her in the "meet people" section, but her own tracker is not unlocked. Do i have to start over?

Juan Sanchez

Oct 26, 2017
While I acknowledge each are entitled to an opinion, I have to disagree. I think she sounds french for sure, and I want to hear more of her!!! i could listen to her call me "mon ami" all day. Having a huge love of singer Alizee, I'm quite drawn to the french accent of a woman and I think Cherie for sure sounds just as French and sexy.
That was before I heard her say mon ami but hey I agree with you female French accent is sexy but female like Afrikaans (white South African) accent can also sound exotic as well. In my ear it sound like White South African women since I've been to South Africa (white area) and they sound like that but without the French phrase but I realized her accent when she said French phrase. You know Cherie could have been born in South Africa and moved to France at young age, so let's just say she South African-French woman and call it a win-win. I alway think a voice for Jean Constantine (Mike Seeker) with Manchester accent in my head. Thanks for your opinion!

Last edited:

GeezG

Dec 1, 2019
A lot of these complaints about the search function could be resolved, if you didn't have to go into your own account settings to make the recent posts show up first. It's really counter-intuitive and leads to people (myself before knowing this included) going "fuck it, might as well just try asking".
To bring it back to proper discussion, anyone else have a save ready right when Harmony asks if she can come with your for some hot coffee? I'm ready to start off the next proper update with a bang.

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
I did not understand why the results of the search function were presented like that !

Thanks for the settings, GeezG :)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
2020 so far:
Code:
- New UI
- Story tracker
- New girls: Harmony & Emma
- New items: Bible & lucky clover
- New secondary characters: the Police Inspector, the manager, Anna's ex
- Close up for Bree, Alexis & Anna
- Pregnancy, sexy swimsuit and collar for Anna
- 30 new sex scenes
- 145 new story events
- New sexy dress & swimsuit for Shiori
- 15 new icons
- 1220 new lines of voiced dialogue
- New animated emotes
- New art for Anna
- Kissing CGs for Lavish, Alexis, Harmony
- New outfit for Bree: Maid
- Dancing CGs for all the girls
- New beach, church, nightclub and front porch, Aletta's office, Mike's office, Mall and breakroom backgrounds
- New locations: maid cafe, break room, front porch, Car workshop, Strip club, the Police Station, Nightclub bathroom, Nightclub VIP area
- New activities: Train with a girl at the gym, work with a girl at the office, go shopping with a girl at the mall, study with a girl at the university, ice skating during winter park dates, pet girls heads, tickle, massage, buy lottery tickets, go steady, break up & apologize, hire cleaning services, hold hand during dates

hexcrow

Mar 19, 2019
I really liked the game until the guro scene with the yandere girl almost out of nowhere. It was really disturbing.

nordic

Jun 19, 2017
@Andrealphus so just a quick qeustion.... So I told Scottie that soon enough Sasha would be mine and under the story for scottie it tells me to 'wait for it' so how long do I have to wait as I've waited a fair bit( just if you remember from the top of your head )?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes