Udeth

Feb 29, 2020
Before when a girl had reached the end of her current story I uncapped her completly, allowing for engame content to be seen with a bit of grinding.
But people complained because when new events were introduced the girl was reset to her former cap level (you were at 100% and you when down to 60% for example) and called it a "bug".
Now I decided to not uncap the girls anymore when their current story is done but to wait for the story to reach that level.
And people complain that they can't reach endgame content...
Hi I really like this game, great work.

I am now at the point in the band harem where Anna and Kleio will leave my game when they are together at a location and I visit this location as well. There is nothing I can do about it, except avoiding these locations. If the walkthrough is still correct for this event, then I need to have the LP above the current cap to prevent this from happening. I would be nice to disable this event for the time being or maybe treat an LP on cap as met requirement for this event.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hi I really like this game, great work.

I am now at the point in the band harem where Anna and Kleio will leave my game when they are together at a location and I visit this location as well. There is nothing I can do about it, except avoiding these locations. If the walkthrough is still correct for this event, then I need to have the LP above the current cap to prevent this from happening. I would be nice to disable this event for the time being or maybe treat an LP on cap as met requirement for this event.
The walkthrough is outdated. The band harem is currently blocked by LP Caps. It will be available, again, in the next (May) update.

HeavenKim

Oct 2, 2018
Before when a girl had reached the end of her current story I uncapped her completly, allowing for engame content to be seen with a bit of grinding.
But people complained because when new events were introduced the girl was reset to her former cap level (you were at 100% and you when down to 60% for example) and called it a "bug".
Now I decided to not uncap the girls anymore when their current story is done but to wait for the story to reach that level.
People will alway, ALWAYS complain about something, you just continue as you planned Andreal, getting sidetracked and lose focus will be much worse and more time consuming.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
so... , how many bug patchs left?
i mean there is a new version almost everyday and is tiring download all again so often
There is one more content patch due out very soon. I would expect several bug patches after that. My personal stance on times like this in any game is if that extra content is only a couple of weeks away it should not be split since it distracts the devs with needing to put out bug patches for the first part of the content update. Of course that is not black and white as it all depends on the game, what content is being put out, the general state of bugs in the game, the length of time between content releases, and so on.

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
hmm not a complain, more just a huge thing that I would imagine would be pointed out (Like Harmony was) -> like I said I even did new game just for it since I didn't know of the whole require guitar at start and join band bit (another thing that maybe should be edited on the in game walkthrough as a required or even just putting the X on it to show it failed since it just says meet Kleio in studio and watch band; as it seems it been asked and talked about a Ton in posts).

There also a big difference between the 2 I mean taking things away and adding is different along with the fact that it has content even on walkthroughs to how to get the harem/story bits and nothing says this has been removed and a reason for it.

Which does seem slightly like it was for future content saves like I assumed / was asking though if all it did is remove some % of LP I am confused why people would be upset I assumed it would just not allow the added bits or break the game because of future content due to having already passed the LP fact you went beyond and removed the LP for people is a big + (y).
Maybe some/most just assumed it was a bug due to no information and was worried?

Terrific job on the game otherwise, for certain one the better ones I ever played.

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
There is one more content patch due out very soon. I would expect several bug patches after that. My personal stance on times like this in any game is if that extra content is only a couple of weeks away it should not be split since it distracts the devs with needing to put out bug patches for the first part of the content update. Of course that is not black and white as it all depends on the game, what content is being put out, the general state of bugs in the game, the length of time between content releases, and so on.
For the most part, content updates are posted once a month with a week of minor revisions for bug testing/fixing. For anyone that gets frustrated with all of the downloads made available during that week, you might want to wait until the final bug patch is announced before downloading anything.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
hmm not a complain, more just a huge thing that I would imagine would be pointed out (Like Harmony was) -> like I said I even did new game just for it since I didn't know of the whole require guitar at start and join band bit (another thing that maybe should be edited on the in game walkthrough as a required or even just putting the X on it to show it failed since it just says meet Kleio in studio and watch band; as it seems it been asked and talked about a Ton in posts).

There also a big difference between the 2 I mean taking things away and adding is different along with the fact that it has content even on walkthroughs to how to get the harem/story bits and nothing says this has been removed and a reason for it.

Which does seem slightly like it was for future content saves like I assumed / was asking though if all it did is remove some % of LP I am confused why people would be upset I assumed it would just not allow the added bits or break the game because of future content due to having already passed the LP fact you went beyond and removed the LP for people is a big + (y).
Maybe some/most just assumed it was a bug due to no information and was worried?

Terrific job on the game otherwise, for certain one the better ones I ever played.
The walkthru is not maintained by Andrealphus or the Dev team. That is a fan made page. While I understand that it hasn't been updated, that is not the fault of the Dev team and should be taken up with the community. The page can be edited by just about anyone as well.

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
The walkthru is not maintained by Andrealphus or the Dev team. That is a fan made page. While I understand that it hasn't been updated, that is not the fault of the Dev team and should be taken up with the community. The page can be edited by just about anyone as well.
I said the In Game thing not wiki (assume this what you refering to).

Unless that to is editable by all though as its part of changelog and game assume not.
(also a high portion on that was in response to what he said and not just the suggestion on adding a X on the 2 bits that should have it like I think Sasha's guitar does).--> sorry if the in game guide is managed by others and is changeable by anyone did not think so plus it is mentioned in changelog like again how Harmony now tracked.

Last edited:

tank090

Aug 30, 2017
Currently stuck at Kleio's arc, the scene where she calls at around 5:00-9:00 to get a tatoo wont trigger. Any ideas?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I said the In Game thing not wiki (assume this what you refering to).

Unless that to is editable by all though as its part of changelog and game assume not.
(also a high portion on that was in response to what he said and not just the suggestion on adding a X on the 2 bits that should have it like I think Sasha's guitar does).--> sorry if the in game guide is managed by others and is changeable by anyone did not think so plus it is mentioned in changelog like again how Harmony now tracked.
Obviously I did not understand what you were talking about .. "In game", I am assuming, means the Story Tracker. On one hand I agree that it would be nice to have more detailed info. On the other, if it was more detailed, there may as well be no decisions. it would give all the game play away. The problem I see, most of the time, is that people expect the Story Tracker to tell them exactly what to do. It isn't mean to tell you exactly what to do. The other problem I see is that when people can't figure it out, they immediately to to the forums (here or the discord) and start asking how to do it instead of searching for the solution. It gets very tedious to answer the same question 5 times in the course of 5 pages.

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
Obviously I did not understand what you were talking about .. "In game", I am assuming, means the Story Tracker. On one hand I agree that it would be nice to have more detailed info. On the other, if it was more detailed, there may as well be no decisions. it would give all the game play away. The problem I see, most of the time, is that people expect the Story Tracker to tell them exactly what to do. It isn't mean to tell you exactly what to do. The other problem I see is that when people can't figure it out, they immediately to to the forums (here or the discord) and start asking how to do it instead of searching for the solution. It gets very tedious to answer the same question 5 times in the course of 5 pages.
hmmm you fail to read again I think? (understandably you likely getting agitated by replying to many people I assume more so since you end it with that --> though this would be lessened by my suggestions though not entirelly of course).

Again what I said is I suggest adding a X on the 2 failed bits that may have even been overlooked or bugged out (as again other bits that become immpossible seem to get Xd like I think Sasha's guitar which is the whole start of the 3).
And maybe doing something like pointing it out in changelog as it is a big change.

Also ya the Tracker does seem very intended to tell you what to do to a pretty decent extent it just does that (which is awesome). What it doesn't do is tell you how exactly and more so when it triggers (like wait for call= litteraly telling you what to do, other then when to expect the call or to require maybe being somewhere at that time--> though if I recall I don't think any calls require a specific place just time, but not ment to be literal example).

Also no idea what this is about, "there may as well be no decisions "
ummmm not at all? The point they can read what to do would have no impact on choice more so on a story thing as it would not say result of story... or how the conversation would go or the pic(s) etc... plus they can overall do so with tracker (as again most part does tell you what to do).

AS for last bit ya people do this it unfortunate (I mean for everything not just this site like I seen Steam forums have near exact same question as the OP header multiple times in a row/same page).
But as stated earlier this time not exactly their fault fully, point of changelog is to say changes (including removal) and a tracker that says do this ___ (with no X when other things that are no longer possible get X) makes it seem like a bug/missing thing (and a unupdated wiki guide does not help against the "should look it up" as they possibly did using it and seeing changelog on game say nothing on it being changed (the part they looking up NOT the unrelated fact that the wiki guide is not related to game developer as I would hope that is known by most as Wiki is memed to death and what not) means again the guide should be accurate).

Last edited:

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
is updated every day? i just download 20.42a -_-
a?? you sure you don't mean e current or what I feel may have been mistake d (had no info in changelog) ? A was more then a day ago.
Suggest just waiting for the main montly update as someone suggested earlier. (more so since it will bring the band back together :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: )

Also no big deal don't think it against rules or nothing more just a fyi but you double posted. (can delete 1 ).

kang34

Jul 24, 2019
a?? you sure you don't mean e current or what I feel may have been mistake d (had no info in changelog) ? A was more then a day ago.
Suggest just waiting for the main montly update as someone suggested earlier. (more so since it will bring the band back together :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: )

Also no big deal don't think it against rules or nothing more just a fyi but you double posted. (can delete 1 ).
yes its yesterday i mean. and its my second time after 401a comes -_-

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes