Aaron0

Jan 21, 2020
After putting on the collar another scene will pop up later where she asks you if you like it when she calls you master. If you say no she'll switch to daddy.
I wish I had known this earlier. Any way to change this after the fact? Console? Save editor?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Guys, i have a question, couldnt find it in the thread, how do i get the Aletta spanking scene?
At 25 kp with a fin, the scene becomes active.

Note; this event is a trap .
if you accept it the kp limits them to 50% as a maximum value, otherwise not

Last edited:

Wilown

Sep 28, 2017
Hello guys. I'm kinda stuck with some of the girls. Can you help me ?
I checked the messages and saw that the band related girls were disabled after some point but there are still others that I don't understand.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hello guys. I'm kinda stuck with some of the girls. Can you help me ?
I checked the messages and saw that the band related girls were disabled after some point but there are still others that I don't understand.

Alll of these have been answered many times. Use the search function please

Reactions: Skads

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Guys, i have a question, couldnt find it in the thread, how do i get the Aletta spanking scene?
There is no spanking scene for Aletta. I'm pretty sure there was art for it at one time. But after searching thru the images, there is no spanking art to be found. There is a script function for it. But that function is never called. No spanking scene in the game for Aletta.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Any progress being made to improve the speed/reduce lag in screen response? It took me fully 10 minutes to get through just 1 day which included a date with Morgan at the cinema. I DID try some of the changes suggested on p.528 of the forum; unfortunately no improvement.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
There is no spanking scene for Aletta. I'm pretty sure there was art for it at one time. But after searching thru the images, there is no spanking art to be found. There is a script function for it. But that function is never called. No spanking scene in the game for Aletta.
Thought I did see one in the Lains Scene Gallery mod.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Is there any infor, word, or others experiencing the no sasha or bree on the phone contacts when at home. Thus I cannot call them - cannot booty call.
I am using: 20.4.2e (PC version)

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any infor, word, or others experiencing the no sasha or bree on the phone contacts when at home. Thus I cannot call them - cannot booty call.
I am using: 20.4.2e (PC version)
Yes .. that is true. you can not booty call them if they are home .. because you can go to them and ask if they want to have fun in your room

Reactions: Skads
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes