Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
So i had met Harmony in the church during mass, but picked the other option instead of the "masturbate in the bathroom" option. I have not seen her since, not even when i go to church and do masses and stuff. The tracker said that i did meet her in the "meet people" section, but her own tracker is not unlocked. Do i have to start over?
I think I made this choice too when I started the game a long time ago.

And I never saw her again, I think we're screwed :poop:

Benben92222

Feb 29, 2020
20.4.2b
- New item lucky clover
- 4 new events for mike (Bree MC)
- New art for Harmony's roller skating date (Mike MC)

There is also a new cheat called "Lucky!" wonder what that does.

PC - MAC - APK
I dont't know if someone already says what the "Lucky" cheat does, but in my save, at the begining of the game I didn't choose the Luck trait, so I was not able to unlock Emma, I activate this cheat and at my first night with Fun >10 I dreamed about her, it's a good thing that this cheat has been added :)

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
So i had met Harmony in the church during mass, but picked the other option instead of the "masturbate in the bathroom" option. I have not seen her since, not even when i go to church and do masses and stuff. The tracker said that i did meet her in the "meet people" section, but her own tracker is not unlocked. Do i have to start over?
I think I made this choice too when I started the game a long time ago.

And I never saw her again, I think we're screwed :poop:
If you went home to wank off .. then you missed out on Harmony. Have to do it at the church.

Reactions: Skads

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
@Andrealphus so just a quick qeustion.... So I told Scottie that soon enough Sasha would be mine and under the story for scottie it tells me to 'wait for it' so how long do I have to wait as I've waited a fair bit( just if you remember from the top of your head )?
I do not believe the content has been implemented for this yet. Perhaps in the May update we will see something as the May update is about Samantha, Sasha and Bree

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
I do not believe the content has been implemented for this yet. Perhaps in the May update we will see something as the May update is about Samantha, Sasha and Bree
Bit sad that adorable sister is getting bumped back a month but im happy that the girls are getting more content.

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
A lot of these complaints about the search function could be resolved, if you didn't have to go into your own account settings to make the recent posts show up first. It's really counter-intuitive and leads to people (myself before knowing this included) going "fuck it, might as well just try asking".
To bring it back to proper discussion, anyone else have a save ready right when Harmony asks if she can come with your for some hot coffee? I'm ready to start off the next proper update with a bang.
Man that is a very great point and something I totaly forgot about being able to do; though I tend to be the type that don't mind where things fall/get sorted (like in rpgs I tend to almost always let abilities/items fall on my bar and not sort them :cool: ).

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Release like 20.4.2 have content, any letter updates are just fixing bugs.
Okay ,and what did the bug update F fix exactly? this game has a ton of bugs, from Morgan's cinema date event not working , to alleta's events being out of sync or order , not to say Palla's events when she dissapears but you can sill have dates with her if you planned them in advance, alleta's date not being cancelled when she tells you you'll get a promotion party, etc. what exactly was fixed?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Okay ,and what did the bug update F fix exactly? this game has a ton of bugs, from Morgan's cinema date event not working , to alleta's events being out of sync or order , not to say Palla's events when she dissapears but you can sill have dates with her if you planned them in advance, alleta's date not being cancelled when she tells you you'll get a promotion party, etc. what exactly was fixed?
Mostly exception errors, scripting errors that prevented progression, visual fixes, logic errors and so on. Morgan's cinema date works fine. It has not been broken. Alleta's events will be addressed eventually. it is known that one particular event is out of order. Specifically meeting dwayne after the investigation is over. You never get a promotion party. There is an office party where you are introduced to Lavish and Cassidy. If you have a date set up for that night, it is up to you to cancel the date.

Dec 2, 2017
Ok so I've trained to 100% with the martial arts trainer at the beach but it doesn't count as complete? I need it for the next Cassidy story. Any idea what I can do?

I've tried loading a save and recompleting the training but it still doesnt' count as completed.

redpenguin101

Feb 19, 2019
Ok so I've trained to 100% with the martial arts trainer at the beach but it doesn't count as complete? I need it for the next Cassidy story. Any idea what I can do?

I've tried loading a save and recompleting the training but it still doesnt' count as completed.
For the martial arts skill to be mastered you have to go back and train one more time with the master when you are at 100%.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Mostly exception errors, scripting errors that prevented progression, visual fixes, logic errors and so on. Morgan's cinema date works fine. It has not been broken. Alleta's events will be addressed eventually. it is known that one particular event is out of order. Specifically meeting dwayne after the investigation is over. You never get a promotion party. There is an office party where you are introduced to Lavish and Cassidy. If you have a date set up for that night, it is up to you to cancel the date.
How should one do the cinema date with morgan to work? i did it three times and nothing came of it, as in, no unique event happened.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
How should one do the cinema date with morgan to work? i did it three times and nothing came of it, as in, no unique event happened.
Second cinema date requires you do the entire date. It isn't going to trigger when you get to the cinema

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes