potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Second cinema date requires you do the entire date. It isn't going to trigger when you get to the cinema
waht do you mean? like going to the club and the home after? done that twice. There is no animation for morgan and MC dancing and he is missing an arm dancing with her which is hilarious.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
waht do you mean? like going to the club and the home after? done that twice. There is no animation for morgan and MC dancing and he is missing an arm dancing with her which is hilarious.
Morgan art for dancing isn't done yet. It's the only girl that dance art is not complete for. But as to the Cinema, so long as her LP are maxed for the current event and you go see the movie .. the event should trigger. I've been thru it for each bug release and it has worked.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Morgan art for dancing isn't done yet. It's the only girl that dance art is not complete for. But as to the Cinema, so long as her LP are maxed for the current event and you go see the movie .. the event should trigger. I've been thru it for each bug release and it has worked.
does the type of movie matter?

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Is there any possible way to keep a real harem, where Sasha and Bree stay?
I mean.. both have 100% love and my domination is also 100%.
AND both of them are marked as Sex Slave. With coller and everything.
But they force me again through this ridicolous "i leave you because you have slept with both of us"-Talk

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
But they force me again through this ridicolous "i leave you because you have slept with both of us"-Talk
There are 2 pages of results for doing a search on "home harem" at least one of those entries will tell you how to get thru it

Reactions: Skads

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Did both of them have GP? They should have at least 50 GP in between them.

a87128928

Apr 26, 2017
You're gunna need to be a bit more specific. The ntr with alexis needs you to go to the beach and to the cinema while on the ntr path and not confronting her when you see the scene.
I got it! Mike's energy must be lower than 5

milfluv69

Dec 28, 2017
So it's summer and I still can't find the old man who's meant to teach you martial arts at the beach. Is anyone else getting this?

peters_99

Apr 13, 2018
Shiori seems to be bugged still.

After the fall event she asks you to babysit her kid (at 60 LP) but never calls and when you do something to LP+ her, it says +-23 LP instead and stays on 37 points forever

Last edited:

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
View attachment 642918
Sir where exactly here is the search function? Thanks
The search function on this site, you donut.
Shiori seems to be bugged still.

After the fall event she asks you to babysit her kid (at 60 LP) but never calls and when you do something to LP+ her, it says +-23 LP instead and stays on 37 points forever
+- # means her max was set too high, you got your stat to that max, the max was set lower in the next event, so your stat was dropped down when it was updated.
Also, the kid event, after she asks you, just wait at home.

• Haha
Reactions: DaedusWolfe
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes