Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
Folx .. the band harem is on hold for right now .. deal with it. I'm tired of hearing all the whining and complaining. You are getting a free game out of it ... so deal with the dev's decision. If you don't like that, then go become a patron on patreon and bitch there.
from what I seen not many are complaining about the choice, just confused on why it not working since there no info on it and things pointing to it and was possible (but yes they should be able to see the ~8xs it been answered in recent time, but sadly that just not how many people are).

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
i dont rly get it... but i reached all anna content... (both pub scenes?....(finished both pub dates, i mean)) and she stuck on 60% lp
For last time for you, The Max LP was changed to 60% until a later update (which should be late this month) then it will get new content and be brought back to 100%.

If you really want that harem story asap hope you have or can get earlier version otherwise just have to wait until later in month.

mystery80y

Mar 27, 2020
Can someone be as kind to share the save game where the cheat code has been triggered . I am playing in Android port so I have absolutely no way of triggering cheat.

mystery80y

Mar 27, 2020
page 5 of saves has default name with choices of martial arts, guitar, unlucky, hung
Hey friend , the save is outdated and the game cant seem to run with this save , can you be as kind to attach a new save game file that the cheat is triggered please . Thank you very much friend.

Terra619

Apr 5, 2020
Can't find this in search so does anyone know if its possible to trigger Palla nightclub scene once her love and submission stats are maxed? Can't progress to manage her career. Thanks

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Can't find this in search so does anyone know if its possible to trigger Palla nightclub scene once her love and submission stats are maxed? Can't progress to manage her career. Thanks
To get her career stat up you have to find her work through your phone, then select a job, after a certain amount of points you will be told to search again, don't pick the hardest jobs, pick a safe one, you can find a list of job on her wiki page(the link to which is in the OP).

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Thanks. I've met her in the club loads of times but the event that triggers career management doesn't happen. I wondered if this is linked to her stats and if I have to start over?
If you've used the console you may have broken something otherwise you shouldn't have any problems.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Is there any way to trigger the wedding event through the console? It just never happens no matter how many Saturndays pass.

Terra619

Apr 5, 2020
If you've used the console you may have broken something otherwise you shouldn't have any problems.
Got it. I assumed you had to go when she's in the club. The event triggered at like 3am when the club was empty. Thanks for the help

counterfake

Apr 7, 2019
Part i.
I am just wondering if these are bugs or glitches.

1. the kiss/compliment/ask for date option is not available at specific time, despite MC is at max needs
e.g. 12 nn

2. you can only call someone from home.
You can't call at places like city...
------------------------------------------------------------
Part ii.

Just curious, is it possible to prevent kleio or morgan from leaving when both confront each other?

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
Try getting her stats up.
They're up. I've played through the game in many versions and it's the first time it's like that. It's not telling me to get to know her better or anything, just to Attend to Samantha's wedding on Saturday but it just never happens.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Part i.
I am just wondering if these are bugs or glitches.

1. the kiss/compliment/ask for date option is not available at specific time, despite MC is at max needs
e.g. 12 nn

2. you can only call someone from home.
You can't call at places like city...
------------------------------------------------------------
Part ii.

Just curious, is it possible to prevent kleio or morgan from leaving when both confront each other?
I.1 Some actions can't be done in the same hour if you've done it with another girl, might be that.
I.2 Are you going into Contact > Character > Call > Call? because thats the only way i've been able to call people and have had no problems.
II. If you have both of their stories done, max their Love, get their Kink up and have Girl Points at 50% then you can harem them.
They're up. I've played through the game in many versions and it's the first time it's like that. It's not telling me to get to know her better or anything, just to Attend to Samantha's wedding on Saturday but it just never happens.
Try going to the city in the morning and keep waiting for something to trigger or get an interaction for the wedding.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Question, I think about 50% of the girls who can be collared cover the word on the collars with their hands. Anything that the dev can do about that?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes