Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
So, apparently, whether or not you chose to change your Male MC's name at the beginning of the game, Dwayne still refers to your MC by their default name. Just pointing that out.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

oko225

Jul 17, 2019
This character has been announced a long time ago, I hope to add it to the game so very nice
The name Jessica

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So it's summer and I still can't find the old man who's meant to teach you martial arts at the beach. Is anyone else getting this?
Assuming you're on the Dwayne+Cassidy+Cherie storyline - you can find him at the beach during Summer. I went in the morning and "waited" (watch icon) a few times till he arrived. After your first training, you should have the option to train each day with an icon on your options no matter what time of day you go on all subsequent days.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
This character has been announced a long time ago, I hope to add it to the game so very nice
The name Jessica
Oh i'm definitely on board for this. She's cute. And my ex-boss was "jessica" which I may or may not have fantasized a couple times about her.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Ok, I helped Harmony on the church and danced with the girls, ten danced with her.
Hey Dr. F - would you mind explaining how/what you did to finish that story arc. I've been going to church every sunday doing bible study etc and getting no where with her. Thanks

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018

If you have met all of the requirements that are required to get the wedding, then it will fire off on a Saturday between 1200 and 2000. You can not have a date for that day. You need to make sure your needs are topped off.

Did you catch Ryan cheating? If so, did you tell Sam about it? If you did, you will not have a wedding event.
The wedding event spawned for me - I worked the morning shift till noon, went to the park, sam was there - then the wedding event happened while I was at the park. Upon completion I was back at the park.

oko225

Jul 17, 2019
Assuming you're on the Dwayne+Cassidy+Cherie storyline - you can find him at the beach during Summer. I went in the morning and "waited" (watch icon) a few times till he arrived. After your first training, you should have the option to train each day with an icon on your options no matter what time of day you go on all subsequent days.
It will be fun to add to the game

leehugyeong

Mar 27, 2020
I am unable to find Emma. According to the wiki, you search at all the spots (done), and then go meet Sam at the bakery when she's at 60 LP. Not triggering. The tracker just has an X on the search mission.

Rayan2k9

May 5, 2020
Does anyone know how to get the money cheat to work?
Edit:
Figured it out. I was inputting it too slowly. Doing it quickly works!

Last edited:

KataMae

Sep 28, 2019
"God Mode" :unsure:

It is not like there are enemies that can kill you. Just beat you up and steal your money.
I just read this...
BTW, I really don't like the idea that, you do something, without knowing the consequence for sure, and later... a long time later, the game ends because of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ReakZ

May 5, 2020
So I can't trigger it?
When it turns to 00:00 hour or midnight its says "I missed the midnight meeting with cassidy...."
Go to your room at 23:00 press wait the press date button, but first you must place the hidden cam at 08.00 or 20:00 so you can record midnight meetng with cassidy, then in thw midnight meeting just ask "What do you know about the investigation", "Who are you working with", "Where is the money", Mike will have the option to call accountant from his office. Calling Jeff provides 20

danokyzu

Jul 23, 2018
you don't need to, if you followed their paths, morgan's adn kleio's , you'll get a morgan and kelio window, and you need to avoid meeting them together until you get 100% of each ON THAT PAGE, with both their names on, you can't get kleio to like you btw, so dont' worry
thats is the problem kleios lo9ve bar wont get 100 i dont know why

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes