TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Playing on the newest version, can get Harmony to come for hot coffee after a date but then it just goes to the next day. Is there something I'm missing re: the scene?
Hey there new member - try to get in the habit of reading the past couple/three pages and you'll prob find an answer - and likely faster than waiting for a response. Cuz I know this one has been said a few times lately. You can also use the search bar function (upper right) just type "Harmony" or something.

In short - There is no sex scene art for harmony (Yet).

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
How do you take morgan on a date to the waterpark, on the weekend there is only park but no waterpark and on the week the date are at night so no waterpark

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Hey there new member - try to get in the habit of reading the past couple/three pages and you'll prob find an answer - and likely faster than waiting for a response. Cuz I know this one has been said a few times lately. You can also use the search bar function (upper right) just type "Harmony" or something.

In short - There is no sex scene art for harmony (Yet).
Thanks. I already checked searching, and since the last version came out there are a bunch of people asking what happened to the scene and no responses

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Thanks. I already checked searching, and since the last version came out there are a bunch of people asking what happened to the scene and no responses
Hopefully that scene/art will done soon. Harmony is has a delicious innocence and look to her - and i"m a sucker for redheads.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
How do you take morgan on a date to the waterpark, on the weekend there is only park but no waterpark and on the week the date are at night so no waterpark
It has to be summer time.
You probably have to have swim suit, too. (but not certain on that one).

Asaki1337

Jun 4, 2018
Is their GP (Lesbian Points) between 45 and 55 (important before next question) and have you had sex with both at least 3 times each?
yep all three bars maxed , both more than 3 times each and the quest is still no where to be found in story tracker (completed & active)

NomNomXL

Sep 13, 2018
How do I complete kylie's story? Been playing a while I have the majority of the markers ticked off, except calling her in the evening but that does not work when I do that. Has anyone come across this before? edit: affection is capped at 50%

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
If you're going to have random bad ends at least add an autosave mechanic. I just lost like three hours of gameplay because I went for a paddle at night.

loken1103

Aug 10, 2019
How do I complete kylie's story? Been playing a while I have the majority of the markers ticked off, except calling her in the evening but that does not work when I do that. Has anyone come across this before? edit: affection is capped at 50%
Same issue. I'd guess it's unfinished as the walkthrough is useless for a lot of the girls. Heck, I keep getting murdered by Dwayne on my main save but I went submissive with Cassidy and that too isn't on the walkthrough :/

KataMae

Sep 28, 2019
the only response I can really give you on this is .. make sure you understand the personality types of anyone you interact with and proceed accordingly. Messing around with other girls while messing around with a Yandere results in bad things happening
well... there is kind of a small gab... a big one... a giant crater, between yandere and, well... that. o_O
Anyway, I don't mind the choice, it's just that it felt out of nowhere because it was months after the last encounter.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
The water park is open in the summer and it requires a swimsuit

Harmony should have blowjob and missionary next update
Yes .. and I have seen the BJ art .. it is great. I'd share, but if I did, what would you have to look forward to?

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
Random interjection, but I don't think I've ever kept Morgan's "masculine" points outside of these parameters after checking out her other sprite variants. Not sure why, but this is most definitely my favourite look for her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MisoSoop

Dec 16, 2017
Hey guys, I'm trying to activate the Kleio/Anna interaction but I'm still stuck at Klei being 50% LP. She's already called me during the morning for the event but I can't seem to get to the LP to increase past 50. Am I missing something? I went through the walkthrough so not sure if it's a bug or I missed something on my part.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes