Csirko93

May 31, 2017
Please Can You tell me, how can i propose Aletta (Your boss)? In the walktrough it is possible, but i don't how, The LP is 100, and i got her pregnant but still nothing.

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Hey Dr. F - would you mind explaining how/what you did to finish that story arc. I've been going to church every sunday doing bible study etc and getting no where with her. Thanks
It seems you need to talk to her in the bakery. I don't remember if that activates the sunday church dance event, or the Saturday roller skate event.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Please Can You tell me, how can i propose Aletta (Your boss)? In the walktrough it is possible, but i don't how, The LP is 100, and i got her pregnant but still nothing.
You can't propose to anyone but Bree or Sasha. Also the walkthroughs are very old, since both Kleio's and Anna's harem with Sasha are not avalaible ( in case you reach that point) .

Reactions: Csirko93

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I just read this...
BTW, I really don't like the idea that, you do something, without knowing the consequence for sure, and later... a long time later, the game ends because of it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only response I can really give you on this is .. make sure you understand the personality types of anyone you interact with and proceed accordingly. Messing around with other girls while messing around with a Yandere results in bad things happening

Reactions: Sir-Blues

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
thats is the problem kleios lo9ve bar wont get 100 i dont know why
Kleio was capped at 70 for the time being. Anna is capped at 60. There is no band harem happening right now. Dev's decision to do this based on too many bug reports when new content is added and LP max values are integrated (basically updates using old saves always had LP suddenly drop and people thought it was a bug when, in fact, it was to allow them to experience the new content in the proper order) So instead of allowing everything to max out at a hundred regardless of whether the path for that character was done. The Dev now caps stats until new content is added.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to babysit kanta(shiori's son). Her LP doesn't exceeds after 37.
Her LP will go to what is needed. You need to talk to her at work. She will ask if you can watch Kanto. go home after work (no dates) and wait for her to drop the kid off.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
I would love that friend!! Unfortunately, I don't have pc to he honest and I just can ask people from the good community to help me . If it's not a burden for you , Please help me with this task . My name is Mars in the game .TQ
"Mars"?? Don't you want a last name?? Or the default name is ok??

Csirko93

May 31, 2017
You can't propose to anyone but Bree or Sasha. Also the walkthroughs are very old, since both Kleio's and Anna's harem with Sasha are not avalaible ( in case you reach that point) .
And What about Samantha? I mean I could propose her as the walktrough say

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I find this game hard x) the quest tips aren't helping, with internet still can't get it, like
Just too hard for me x)
It isn't that hard. I mean .. how hard is it to look around for the mystery date. go to this store, go to that store, go to this location, go to that location. If he's there, something will trigger. Sasha in the shower. How hard is it to walk into the bathroom when sasha is there and either take a shower (if her stats are good enough she walks in with you) or talk to her and select the sex action (if your stats are good enough).

I'll be the first to admit that the story tracker isn't perfect .. but it is far from difficult to use.

random2141

Sep 25, 2018
Playing on the newest version, can get Harmony to come for hot coffee after a date but then it just goes to the next day. Is there something I'm missing re: the scene?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
OKAY OKAY OKAY!!! I HAVE TO JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO SAY THIS TO ANY WRITER/DEV OF THIS GAME!!!

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes