nexys44

Feb 21, 2020
So anyone that is stuck with the "help Harmony on Sunday".... try to meet her when she isnt at the church.. itll trigger the event

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Thanks. I've met her in the club loads of times but the event that triggers career management doesn't happen. I wondered if this is linked to her stats and if I have to start over?
So what was the last thing that has happened with Palla in your game? She disappeared, for a bit, and came back (she would have come to your home) and discussed her failed career? Sat down over coffee talking about how she needed to get a job because she couldn't pay rent and you offer to be her agent? These two events need to happen before she comes back and agrees to let you manage her career

Btw .. all of this is explained in the wiki :
to the best of my knowledge nothing was changed concerning Palla in the last uupdate or bug fixes

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Question, I think about 50% of the girls who can be collared cover the word on the collars with their hands. Anything that the dev can do about that?
While the Project manager does check this site from time to time. This really isn't the place to make suggestions. You might want to check out their discord channel (see the OP)

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is there any way to trigger the wedding event through the console? It just never happens no matter how many Saturndays pass.

If you have met all of the requirements that are required to get the wedding, then it will fire off on a Saturday between 1200 and 2000. You can not have a date for that day. You need to make sure your needs are topped off.

Did you catch Ryan cheating? If so, did you tell Sam about it? If you did, you will not have a wedding event.

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
This game sure got some issues with me , they certainly deactivate the cheat when i loaded into the save that you gave me, before loaded, the save is still there with the cheat but when loaded it return to its uncheat state .any suggestions?
Do you have a PC?
You can put the cheats there and then move the savegame to the android!! I do that all the time!!
If you don't have a PC, i can do 1 for you just give me the name you want on the char and gimme a couple of hours to make a good and pretty savegame!!

Reactions: mystery80y

mystery80y

Mar 27, 2020
Do you have a PC?
You can put the cheats there and then move the savegame to the android!! I do that all the time!!
If you don't have a PC, i can do 1 for you just give me the name you want on the char and gimme a couple of hours to make a good and pretty savegame!!
I would love that friend!! Unfortunately, I don't have pc to he honest and I just can ask people from the good community to help me . If it's not a burden for you , Please help me with this task . My name is Mars in the game .TQ

Dunkyy

Apr 15, 2020
1588615930927.png
Out of curiousity, may i know which chara is beside sasha? I'm quite new here. Thanks for the reply if u have done so hahaha :)

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Ok, I helped Harmony on the church and danced with the girls, ten danced with her.
Invited her to the roller date.
Now "Corrupting Harmony" says to "Go on my date with Harmony on Sunday"
Her LP are capped at 30, so I can't invite her to one, and the date doesn't seem to activate on its own either.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Ok, I helped Harmony on the church and danced with the girls, ten danced with her.
Her LP are capped at 30, so I can't invite her to one, and the date doesn't seem to activate on its own either.
did you do the roller skate date? which should be on a saturday

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Talk to her at the bookstore again and ask her for a date. This one should be a picnic on a sunday at 1200

Reactions: DrFree
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes