Kazuzutera

May 3, 2020
So Kleio is stuck at 50% for me. The hint log is telling me to go to the studio or wait for her to call me about the car. If I go to the studio it triggers the Kleio/Anna scene. Anybody know what I'm supposed to do?

Ferr34

Dec 19, 2017
So Kleio is stuck at 50% for me. The hint log is telling me to go to the studio or wait for her to call me about the car. If I go to the studio it triggers the Kleio/Anna scene. Anybody know what I'm supposed to do?
i have anna stuck at 60% after 2 pub dates x|

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
it means you're fucked, based on the walkthrough, if you have sex 3 times with both anna and kleio, the harem thing triggers, and at the moment, the dumb dev forgot to remove that feature when he locked the harem path. That means you'll have to start again, and to not fuck them more than once on dates if you want to see the rest of the content except the harem path.

Reactions: bbking42

Ferr34

Dec 19, 2017
it means you're fucked, based on the walkthrough, if you have sex 3 times with both anna and kleio, the harem thing triggers, and at the moment, the dumb dev forgot to remove that feature when he locked the harem path. That means you'll have to start again, and to not fuck them more than once on dates if you want to see the rest of the content except the harem path.
there is no harem path for them, but there is, so its broken? :O

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
how i cant make kleio fall in love with me
you don't need to, if you followed their paths, morgan's adn kleio's , you'll get a morgan and kelio window, and you need to avoid meeting them together until you get 100% of each ON THAT PAGE, with both their names on, you can't get kleio to like you btw, so dont' worry

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
how can you make a girl become your slave though, i got sasha to be mine and it was completely random after i maxed her stats. Also, did the toy section got scrapped or what happened? how do i get to do anything with the toys?

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
there is no harem path for them, but there is, so its broken? :O
No it not broken as he said the maker made the mistake of forgetting to either remove/add to changelog/put a X in it or anything that is all.

(As was said a few times now) The maker got tired of not informing the awesome thing he was doing on allowing people to reach end content(100% love/lp) but in exchange for updates reverting the lp to a % needed to access new content; confusing the people and asking if it were a bug. (which then would be asked here)
-> so therefore decided to add a cap on the Lp (love) to where they are in his overall story.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
No it not broken as he said the maker made the mistake of forgetting to either remove/add to changelog/put a X in it or anything that is all.

(As was said a few times now) The maker got tired of not informing the awesome thing he was doing on allowing people to reach end content(100% love/lp) but in exchange for updates reverting the lp to a % needed to access new content; confusing the people and asking if it were a bug. (which then would be asked here)
-> so therefore decided to add a cap on the Lp (love) to where they are in his overall story.
Question, can you still get the anal scences and the collar scenes with Bree and Sasha?

Ferr34

Dec 19, 2017

i dont rly get it... but i reached all anna content... (both pub scenes?....(finished both pub dates, i mean)) and she stuck on 60% lp

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Folx .. the band harem is on hold for right now .. deal with it. I'm tired of hearing all the whining and complaining. You are getting a free game out of it ... so deal with the dev's decision. If you don't like that, then go become a patron on patreon and bitch there.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
Folx .. the band harem is on hold for right now .. deal with it. I'm tired of hearing all the whining and complaining. You are getting a free game out of it ... so deal with the dev's decision. If you don't like that, then go become a patron on patreon and bitch there.
Do you happen to know how to get emma to date? she keeps mentioning "ill never do that to samantha" is it because i accepted samatha to call me her boyfriend?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Do you happen to know how to get emma to date? she keeps mentioning "ill never do that to samantha" is it because i accepted samatha to call me her boyfriend?
If she is saying that, then you have gone the breakup or divorce route of Sam and said yes when Sam introduced you as her boyfriend. I imagine you can remedy that in the future by hitting the friendzone with Samantha (breaking up). If you go the cheaters route with Sam, you have to tell Emma you are just friends. There is no way to backtrack at this time. FYI Emma dates do not end in date sex yet.

potito345

Mar 25, 2019
If she is saying that, then you have gone the breakup or divorce route of Sam and said yes when Sam introduced you as her boyfriend. I imagine you can remedy that in the future by hitting the friendzone with Samantha (breaking up). If you go the cheaters route with Sam, you have to tell Emma you are just friends. There is no way to backtrack at this time. FYI Emma dates do not end in date sex yet.
I tried breaking up with samantha but she still said the same thing, so i'm assuming it has to go all the way back

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes