phoenix04

Jun 13, 2018
"invite Alexis on a date at home", i stayed home and invited so many times and even had a date at home but still nothing
am i missing something?

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I just experienced this w/ Audrey - first time sex post-date - spooning bedroom - no condom.
As with the previous similar issue w/ Kleio - I just click IGNORE and it moves fwd.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00layeredimage.rpy", line 736, in _choose_attributes
    raise Exception("The attributes for {} conflict: {}".format(tag, " ".join(both)))
Exception: The attributes for audrey conflict: choke fuck

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 321, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 242, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 233, in script call
  File "ac/appointment.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 164, in script call
  File "ch/audrey/base.rpyc", line 636, in script
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1183, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1153, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 684, in show
    new_what = renpy.game.context().images.apply_attributes(layer, key, name)
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 934, in apply_attributes
    return self.choose_image(nametag, required, optional, name)
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 951, in choose_image
    newattrs = ca(tag, ca_required, ca_optional)
    raise Exception("The attributes for {} conflict: {}".format(tag, " ".join(both)))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.4.1b
Sun Apr 26 19:25:35 2020

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
"invite Alexis on a date at home", i stayed home and invited so many times and even had a date at home but still nothing
am i missing something?
It's bugged atm, even with the fix i was given that let the event fire off it was still a mess, best to just hold off on it until it gets fixed properly.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
I just experienced this w/ Audrey - first time sex post-date - spooning bedroom - no condom.
As with the previous similar issue w/ Kleio - I just click IGNORE and it moves fwd.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 321, in script call
  File "cl/class_room.rpyc", line 242, in script call
  File "cl/class_activity.rpyc", line 233, in script call
  File "ac/appointment.rpyc", line 36, in script call
  File "ev/romance.rpyc", line 164, in script call
  File "ch/audrey/base.rpyc", line 636, in script
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1183, in execute
    show_imspec(self.imspec, atl=getattr(self, "atl", None))
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1153, in show_imspec
    atl=atl)
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 684, in show
    new_what = renpy.game.context().images.apply_attributes(layer, key, name)
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 934, in apply_attributes
    return self.choose_image(nametag, required, optional, name)
  File "G:\Users\Robert\Documents\x-Games\Love&Sex-SecondBase\LoSeSb-Patreon-20.4.1b-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 951, in choose_image
    newattrs = ca(tag, ca_required, ca_optional)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 20.4.1b
Sun Apr 26 19:25:35 2020
This is a known issue and has been fixed for the next bug patch

cast188x

Nov 17, 2017
Home harem works fine. morgan and kleio work fine. band harem is stalled with anna being capped at 120 (60%) LP. Question is in to the Dev as to whether this was intentional. Waiting for an answer. New Alexis event is an alternative to handling the situation yourself. Dev team knows and it will probably be handled in a bug patch later.
Ive dled the new B version,if both are at the living room at night, the event will trigger and sasha will still leave on the home harem despite being at 100% sub and lp(same for bree) bree stays however, as you said band harem is stalled because both kleio and anna are capped at 65 and because kleio is capped, morgan + kleio is also stalled.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Ive dled the new B version,if both are at the living room at night, the event will trigger and sasha will still leave on the home harem despite being at 100% sub and lp(same for bree) bree stays however, as you said band harem is stalled because both kleio and anna are capped at 65 and because kleio is capped, morgan + kleio is also stalled.
Kleio is not capped. How far have you gone with her story? But Anna is .. and I said that the band harem is stalled until the rest of that content is updated (in a week or two). Sub does not affect anything in the confrontation with Sasha and Bree. LP and KP are the defining factors for how that goes. Remember that having GP too high can be detrimental. Keeping it mid way is usually best.

blackmeow13

Mar 29, 2019
Anyone has a google drive version of downloading option for PC ? I've got some problem with mega lately, it's fine if there is none, but if there is other download options for PC version, it will be a saver!!

Ryofu888

Jun 3, 2017
How do you help Harmony on sunday? i can't seem to get the trigger or find her other than in church and bible study

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
Gotta have their girl points both at 50-60% at the time of the event, love as high as it can go and sub needs to be up as well.
Thanks for the info Skads.

The thing is this is not the problem. I got most of that accomplished. I cannot complete the story arc for Morgan to get to know her better that will likley unlock the ability to get her LPs and KPs higher. LPs are stagnant at 30 and have been for quite some time.

You know what! this made me think to check the story under Morgan (not just Morgan and Kleio). It says I need to take Morgan to a fancy restaurant date. Perhaps I'll do that and see if it then moves my 48% get to know morgan story thing in the Morgan and Kleio story arc.....

Results pending....

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
shift+0 doesn't seem to open the console for me, any advice?
Use UnRen.
Thanks for the info Skads.

The thing is this is not the problem. I got most of that accomplished. I cannot complete the story arc for Morgan to get to know her better that will likley unlock the ability to get her LPs and KPs higher. LPs are stagnant at 30 and have been for quite some time.

You know what! this made me think to check the story under Morgan (not just Morgan and Kleio). It says I need to take Morgan to a fancy restaurant date. Perhaps I'll do that and see if it then moves my 48% get to know morgan story thing in the Morgan and Kleio story arc.....

Results pending....
Yeah, you need to make sure you've done the girl's stories to completion before you can get both for the harem storyline.

Reactions: Henry73au
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes