DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Updated for Patreon today. The new update will be available here when it is available .. Patrons get the update first .. the public gets it a week later. F95 gets it when someone contributes the update here.

Donkeybong

Jan 26, 2019
Updated for Patreon today. The new update will be available here when it is available .. Patrons get the update first .. the public gets it a week later. F95 gets it when someone contributes the update here.
It looks like there will be another patch in a week or two based on what was posted in the patch update on Patreon.

This update is a bit smaller than usual but I will add more content before the end of the month to compensate a bit.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
It looks like there will be another patch in a week or two based on what was posted in the patch update on Patreon.

There will be bug patches regardless. I believe that post refers to a small bit of added content in a week or so.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I've had Aletta killing Dwayne. I think is because of Cassidy tells me that Aletta wants to buy a gun for her and I let it. And also I've trained martial arts in the beach.

For Palla, you had her dating someone else in the club?
I let Cassidy bought the gun, but I think MA is what Im missing.

For Palla, I choose her to be my exclusive gf, but as I said, her KP is <50 at that time.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
Ahaha, ay, its ya boy .. uh.. skinny penis.
Dling the update now. In the meantime have a changelog

- Added Harmony to the story tracker
- Updated Mall with new backgrounds
- New locations: the Police Station, Nightclub bathroom, Nightclub VIP area
- New secondary character: the Police Inspector
- 420 new lines of voiced dialogue
- 9 story events
- 5 new sex scenes
- 5 new random events
- 1 new outfit for Harmony
- Bug fixes

v20.4.1a
- -

Last edited:

capra

Jun 12, 2018
She has missionary pics in the files but it seems to be bugged.
Is it something specific or do they literally not take the 10 mins to play test it? How do you miss all the work you did for a new characters sex scene not activating?

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Is it something specific or do they literally not take the 10 mins to play test it? How do you miss all the work you did for a new characters sex scene not activating?
The time period between patreon release and public release is the beta testing time

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes