DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Thank you for all the comments and help, though. I'm especially happy you put the battle of bands issue to bed. I can move on. Now all i really an struggling with is Kylie and what it takes to properly flirt with another. And a second ring if at all possible. I was going for the polyamory ending so that would be ideal.
Kylie is broken right now. devs know. should be fixed in the next update

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
So i just finished with my
... And a second ring if at all possible. I was going for the polyamory ending so that would be ideal.

UPDATE: 2 days later, the wedding ring was purchasable again. Hope that doesn't throw off the wedding dates cuz i think it happens 1 week after proposal.
Awesome!!! So I just finished with my polyamory thruple wedding with bree and shasha both of them with buns in the oven. What a nice ending. Very touching. Too bad i can't continue life in the game as a thruple marriage and have them both as wives. That would be nice.

And the final shot of them all as a family with two tykes - one last time to look at my Sasha. She looked so happy and oh so damn sexy. i just love her.

I wanted to go the route of getting her boob job, but I kept wrestling with having to make her submissive and compliant. I fell in love with spunky feisty sasha, I didn't like the pushover she was becoming so i stopped that and found ways to give her back some of her independence and dominance in the end.

I saved that final portrait and it now serves as my desktop so i can see sasha every morning when I turn on my computer! LOL

Thanks devs for a great game to enjoy. i just signed up to support it on Patreon too; totally worth it. Now i'm gonna go back to a previous save now before either the roommates were pregnant and try some other stuff. Probably go for the band harem. At least Sasha is part of that, too! :)

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
That leads down path D which has not been implemented yet. Your LP, for the way everything happened, is stuck at 60% until the Dev changes it.
Soooo, not sure if devs are browsing this forum but I so have an idea for Path D. This is predicated on the catalyst event with Sam
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So since I'm a fkd up perv in my mind at times, and liking this side of Samantha:

IF Mike doesn't stop her and allows her to proceed with her revenge cheating, it will lead to:

Now i think that would be fkn Hot!!!

Emre0

Aug 16, 2017
I have a bug in my game and i saw this question multiple times in this thread and nobody answered. I can't visit the band at friday in pub nor in studio because i don't have the studio option in the streets in any time of day(s). Is there any command to just teleport to studio in console or there is no way to fix ? Since i can't go to studio i can't complete the even "Meet Kleio at the studio) so it's stuck too. Need help and i know much more people is suffering from this bug because like I said it has been asked multiple times and never been answered.

Camrin91

Mar 23, 2019
I have a bug in my game and i saw this question multiple times in this thread and nobody answered. I can't visit the band at friday in pub nor in studio because i don't have the studio option in the streets in any time of day(s). Is there any command to just teleport to studio in console or there is no way to fix ? Since i can't go to studio i can't complete the even "Meet Kleio at the studio) so it's stuck too. Need help and i know much more people is suffering from this bug because like I said it has been asked multiple times and never been answered.
So Sasha didn't take you there for the first time?

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
Soooo, not sure if devs are browsing this forum but I so have an idea for Path D. This is predicated on the catalyst event with Sam

So since I'm a fkd up perv in my mind at times, and liking this side of Samantha:

IF Mike doesn't stop her and allows her to proceed with her revenge cheating, it will lead to:

Now i think that would be fkn Hot!!!
All that stuff you're talking about happens in the game but it happens differently. The detail is that most players choose a bad path at the wedding.

At the wedding you must not under any circumstances let Samantha find out about Ryan's cheating, so you must go to the bathroom where it is clear that Ryan is cheating on Samantha with the girl of honor

Last edited:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
No she didn't, i didn't choose the guitar skill at the start, is that the problem ?
If you did not learn guitar or start with guitar you can not join the band. Currently the only way to get the harem is to be in the band.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
All that stuff you're talking about happens in the game but it happens differently. The detail is that most players choose a bad path at the wedding.

At the wedding you must not under any circumstances let Samantha find out about Ryan's cheating, so you must go to the bathroom where it is clear that Ryan is cheating on Samantha with the girl of honor
Hmmm....i'd like to hear more about that. I'm curious why we cannot let Samantha know he is cheating?? This was my experience:

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
Hmmm....i'd like to hear more about that. I'm curious why we cannot let Samantha know he is cheating?? This was my experience:

You can let Sam know he is cheating if you see him in the night club before the wedding. You have the option to tell her about it anytime you meet her at the mall, on the street, etc. I do not know why you can't tell her at the wedding. Maybe the MC doesn't want to destroy her wonderful day. Best leave it til later I guess.

The one I don't understand is the Garden path. How did she find out about Ryan? And why does it sound like the wedding has not happened yet, but you are at the reception/dance?

Brought it up in the discord channel, but no one really has an answer.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I
You can let Sam know he is cheating if you see him in the night club before the wedding. You have the option to tell her about it anytime you meet her at the mall, on the street, etc. I do not know why you can't tell her at the wedding. Maybe the MC doesn't want to destroy her wonderful day. Best leave it til later I guess.

The one I don't understand is the Garden path. How did she find out about Ryan? And why does it sound like the wedding has not happened yet, but you are at the reception/dance?

Brought it up in the discord channel, but no one really has an answer.
I brought it up at on this forum as well. The Garden Path is the "walk" that i mention that she met me in the garden. Yes it seems out of order.

HOWEVER, when I went through it, she says she wants to "kiss Ryan at the end of the ceremony" I assumed she meant wedding, but perhaps "ceremony" was meant as the reception. The wording could be changed with just that one word-edit and would make it flow better. As for her finding out - I THINK she walked into the bathroom to see him and nerdy girl (Cant remember her name). BUT she doesn't explicitly say this during the interaction outside. FURTHERMORE when she does approach you - the restaurant/reception hall is the backdrop art - so it appears as if you went for a walk but didn't go outside and she confronts you in the building. Should be changed to look like the park or something.

All that said - I'm happy with my choice and how things turned out so far - I just hope developers close the loop soon so that Path D can finish and we can proceed with samantha's storyline - cuz I really dig her. I've always been a fan of that blonde collegegirl look. That's also why it's hard to resist psycho kylie.

Maybe the devs will be inspired by some of the ideas I posted for continuing Samantha Path D.

Arthas Menethil

Apr 7, 2019
with Samantha if there is continuation in the game, only by letting her take revenge are they cutting the subsequent events, the one from the bakery and when you fuck her.

After doing so, MC tells him about Ryan.

Grimpack

Nov 4, 2017
According to the discord chat, you can buy a ring to propose to bree(or sasha) and then go buy another ring and propose to the other. This should give you the polygamy ending
The problem is the ring. You need to propose to each one without having bought the wedding ring. Then the harem ending will trigger a few days later.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
The problem is the ring. You need to propose to each one without having bought the wedding ring. Then the harem ending will trigger a few days later.
Good point. I guess that didn't dawn on me. It's a wedding ring, not an engagement ring. But it did work out. Two days later the mall had a wedding ring on the inventory to buy again.

I proposed to each after a bought a ring so I proposed to Bree 2 days later. But it all worked out. Love my happy ending.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
how do i open up the sex shop its gone in my game now do i need to start over a new game again
Before believing it's gone - make sure you are going to look for it during the appropriate time. It can only be visited at 2200 (10PM). At that time go to the dark alley and you can enter the sex shop from there. If it's still not there - then you may have a problem.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
I

I brought it up at on this forum as well. The Garden Path is the "walk" that i mention that she met me in the garden. Yes it seems out of order.

HOWEVER, when I went through it, she says she wants to "kiss Ryan at the end of the ceremony" I assumed she meant wedding, but perhaps "ceremony" was meant as the reception. The wording could be changed with just that one word-edit and would make it flow better.

So going through game my second time after the polyamory wedding.

I realize my post above was in error. It's clearly out of order. Sam is "bride-to-be" in that conversation, and it mentions before she's all messed up before the wedding and she' already in her wedding dress etc. So yeah - this interaction happens at the reception but I don't think it's supposed to.

I think it needs to be reworked to be at the reception - should Mike MC not go into bathroom and goes on walk.

But that still doesn't explain how she found out about - and says "Tell me it isn't true" meaning she knows Mike knows - even though that path I didn't tell her.

BUT I still love that encounter/event/exchange.

I really hope that path is worked on soon cuz that's the one i want to take with Sam, but it doesn't progress after that and max at 60LP at this time.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes