SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
It is working normaly
I'm confused because you mentioned that the third question is right.

I asked that whether the stuck of Samantha's paramrters in 50/50 is originated from the 18.1e savefile, and you said yes.

Then how can I use the previous savefile?

Even I stayed several weekend until Samantha is shown in the park to proceed the event, and those parameters are still stayed in 50/50.

Anyway It would be better to forget about this savefiles even I achieve 100/100/100+ for int/str/cha, increase the parameters of Bree into 100/100/60 and 100/100/100 for Sasha. It is useless, right?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Save compatibility just mean that saves can be used from one version to another.
Samantha is stuck at 50 because her max is set at that, as she doesn't have any content for after the sex scene you are not missing anything and your save will be fine in the next version, but that maximum is embeded in your save and you won't be able to go higher before the next verson.

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Sae compatibility just mean that saves can be used from one version to another.
Samantha is stuck at 50 because her max is set at that, as she doesn't have any content for after the sex scene you are not missing anything and your save will be fine in the next version, but that maximum is embeded in your save and you won't be able to go higher before the next verson.
Oh, thanks. I think there is some bug so it is stucked in 50/50 after read your reply.

Douchebag M

Aug 7, 2018
I seriously don't know how to play this game. I did everything that was possible and got my relationship with both girls to 100% but the curroption one doesn't budge. Any walkthrough or help regarding how to increase it? Because all i can do right now is kiss them or take them to a date. And I'm getting pretty bored.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I seriously don't know how to play this game. I did everything that was possible and got my relationship with both girls to 100% but the curroption one doesn't budge. Any walkthrough or help regarding how to increase it? Because all i can do right now is kiss them or take them to a date. And I'm getting pretty bored.
Get Sasha or Bree to a date and bring the date bar to 100% ;)

CapnBlaze

Jul 28, 2018
@Andrealphus I figured I would mention this: I accidentally removed all the threads I was watching (I was attempting to just remove some of them). When I went to re add this thread I did a search on Love and Sex. The game did not come up (obviously because you use an ampersand). What did come up is the old game you abandoned. You may want to put some information there pointing to this game for others that encounter it or are searching for this one.

Reactions: StJesuz

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@Andrealphus I figured I would mention this: I accidentally removed all the threads I was watching (I was attempting to just remove some of them). When I went to re add this thread I did a search on Love and Sex. The game did not come up (obviously because you use an ampersand). What did come up is the old game you abandoned. You may want to put some information there pointing to this game for others that encounter it or are searching for this one.
Thanks for the info but as I am not the uploader I can't addanything to the threads presentation or title :/

Reactions: StJesuz

Eskith

Apr 13, 2018
i have this problem
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/bg/map.rpy", line 78, in <module>
AttributeError: 'Girl' object has no attribute 'valid'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "bg/map.rpyc", line 75, in script
  File "C:\Users\Eskit\Downloads\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1f-win\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Eskit\Downloads\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1f-win\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Public Edition 18.08.1f
Sat Aug 11 01:02:25 2018

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
error on date (unsuitable conditions)
Version Patreon Edition - 18.07.3

While running game code:
File "game/ac/appointment.rpy", line 97, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_flag'

Full traceback:
File "ac/appointment.rpyc", line 76, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
File "game/ac/appointment.rpy", line 97, in <module>
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'set_flag'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 18.07.3
Sat Aug 11 12:23:31 2018

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Weekdays, MC sets the alarm at 6am, he comes home from a late date Saturday morning at 4am, turns the alarm off, and it still goes off at 6am. The only way for MC to sleep in is to set the alarm for some much later time.

Eskith

Apr 13, 2018
Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "bg/map.rpyc", line 75, in script
  File "C:\Users\Eskit\Downloads\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1f-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Eskit\Downloads\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1f-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Public Edition 18.08.1f
Sat Aug 11 21:52:17 2018
how i can fix ¿?

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Error on sex with Sasha

While running game code:
File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 839, in <module>
NameError: name 'choking' is not defined

Full traceback:
File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 453, in script call
File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 839, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Aug 11 13:56:44 2018

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Error on sex with Sasha

While running game code:

Full traceback:
File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 453, in script call
File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 839, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Sat Aug 11 13:56:44 2018

Here's a slightly worse problem. Upon recovery from the error above, in the middle of the date with Sasha, a text came in from Bree. When MC ignores the text from Bree, suddenly Bree has replaced Sasha on the date.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes