Joske69

Apr 10, 2018
I'm also stuck at 20% with Bree and the walkthrough isnt helping. im not getting any of the major events with Bree after losing the phone.
can someone help?

Reactions: Myswagg22

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Can you give me your error message, as this error as been solved a month ago.
Maybe if I come across it again, but it was the same package I quoted, same line number, same message at bottom regarding tuple and name and cited the version I gave you. There was a difference in the calling line traceback.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Maybe if I come across it again, but it was the same package I quoted, same line number, same message at bottom regarding tuple and name and cited the version I gave you. There was a difference in the calling line traceback.
Sorry it's just not possible.

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
i just paid for the patreon version of the game, and finally i met samantha, now i saw her event at the bakery and her stats are stuck at 30%...thats the maximun for the latest build, or i miss some events?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
i just paid for the patreon version of the game, and finally i met samantha, now i saw her event at the bakery and her stats are stuck at 30%...thats the maximun for the latest build, or i miss some events?
You miss some events :)

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
for some reason I cannot play the standard Mac version. its just says the file cannot be opened. anyone have any tips? its summer, I'm in Belgium and I'm bored. I need to play this right now
You might have a problem with rights/permissions.

Cannot elaborate further ATT but use the search function for more info on that.

AFRICANOOO

Feb 16, 2018
for some reason I cannot play the standard Mac version. its just says the file cannot be opened. anyone have any tips? its summer, I'm in Belgium and I'm bored. I need to play this right now

Okay, ive downloaded it on windows, and i still cant play it. this is really frustrating cos it looks like an incredible game, but i cant play it! this is what the message says; could not exexute then a whole bunch of lines with the location adn then patreon missing. so what to i do!?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes