weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
So it is terribly misleading?
I would personally use the word outdated, also nothing what's in there is wrong per se, it's just that stuff was added to it

Issue after a date where any activity that passes time puts me in the city. Watch tv, on the street, wait in your room, on the street, eat a meal, on the street. This began immediately after my first date with Sasha, I haven't gotten a Bree date yet.
save the game, close it and restart it, it should be gone now

that's a bug that keeps reapearing without seeming rhyme or reason (at least it doesn't happen every date anymore :D)

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
So many bugs... stuff like using Bree.say (correct is bree.say), having [ i ] tags (which crashes) and not being able to start the game after saving. Some stuff I can fix with the console as I'm playing the game, but then I needed to save and restart for a fix to be loaded and then I couldn't even get the game to start. The main error I get now is "layeredimage expects a non-empty block" repeated 7 times for various images, and this is on first starting the game, so there's no chance to fix it. Sigh... guess it's time to delete and extract from the zip again and see how far I get before another error kills it.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah... bug attack at launch.
Can't move anywhere from my last save without a bug popping out, back to the drawing board devs.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah... bug attack at launch.
Can't move anywhere from my last save without a bug popping out, back to the drawing board devs.
I'll download it and see if I encounter the same thing. Might be just you

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )[/QUOTE]
I can't access the phone, nor seen the interactions between the mc and the girls without ignoring the crash.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Might be something with saves. I haven't played it at all before, so no save data, testing now and things seems to be ok

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me
I can't access the phone, nor seen the interactions between the mc and the girls without ignoring the crash.
i uploaded a , hope this fixes your problem

Reactions: Onelay

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
so far my only crash was the nightclub..same error as the member posted above so no need to post my traceback
considering earlier on the game was non-stop crashes..this is a massive improvement and kudos to the dev for being on top of it better now

optic59

May 30, 2018
thanks for this game , looking good but many bug we need to rolback when we try to go in nightclub so cannot advance in the story . the point lush / love etc don't up . fixe it please

asdgra

Nov 8, 2017
That moment when you fall in love with a character, and you see that this game is not long enough for you. Well, it would be awesome if this game would get some "mods", like Rogue-like or Witch Trainer.

PrimalDerp

Aug 20, 2017
i have looked through the comments regarding cheats and i have tried them all but non except the money one work, i know that the ones for the girls doesnt work anymore but the rest just dont work... do the numbers not change or is there a max or something
much luv for any help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
just fyi, i've updated the linked in the op with my unofficial android port of Love & Sex: Second Base v18.08.1b
@N7 could you update the version # in the op please or remove the # completely, thx

Reactions: N7

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Hrmm, finding this buggy as heck. First week friday from the city I see option to visit waterpark. I go there, doesn't look like there's anything useful to do yet, so I click to go back to city, and game throws an exception which apparently cannot be ignored. Back to prior save and ignore waterpark. Another exception cropped up when one of the girls showed up in the apartment livingroom, I eventually get stats high enough and ask bree on a date, meet her to go on the date, and then it tells me there's nowhere I could take her on a date and throws an exception. Oh- also, I got contact info from Bree, and go to phone->contacts, and bree is not listed, so I cannot check her stats, and there's no longer any option to get contact info from her, nor a way to send her texts or call her.

This is all from a fresh start with the latest posted version.

Buggy mess this game is.

Scratch the phone contact bug; turns out you cannot use phone to say, check stats when in the same room as the person. Other bugs remain valid.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Seems to be something wrong on your end.
Everything is possible.
I usually have 0 problems with properly coded renpy games unless devs decide that the old saves are no longer valid because of some internal stuff that cannot be mitigated.
Since I hate grinding from the start... that is usually the moment I decide to trash that game and move on.
Plenty of games around and no need to get aggravated over something like that.

Good luck and hopefully Murphy will be kind to you.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes