Arnold Magister

May 2, 2017
What are the triggers for Samanthas story arc? I've done up until the engagement announcement, I know from the notes inside the game folder that you should be able to catch ryan cheating and then tell samantha, right? Where does these events trigger? Feel's like I've been stalking her around everywhere. Also, I get a big exception when trying to click home in the nightclub, forcing me to reload to a previous save file. If I'm there on a date I can progress time through events, and the exception will only happen about 40% of the time, so that's pretty interesting.

Edit: Here's the error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/start.rpy", line 230, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 182, in enter
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 97, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 172, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 178, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 182, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 183, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 184, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 187, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 199, in execute
  File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 199, in keywords
  File "game/cl/class_room.rpy", line 53, in get_tooltip
NameError: global name 'e' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 228, in script
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 203, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Thu Aug 30 13:31:58 2018

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
What are the triggers for Samanthas story arc? I've done up until the engagement announcement, I know from the notes inside the game folder that you should be able to catch ryan cheating and then tell samantha, right? Where does these events trigger? Feel's like I've been stalking her around everywhere. Also, I get a big exception when trying to click home in the nightclub, forcing me to reload to a previous save file. If I'm there on a date I can progress time through events, and the exception will only happen about 40% of the time, so that's pretty interesting.

Edit: Here's the error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "start.rpyc", line 228, in script
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2710, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 424, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3033, in <lambda>
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "D:\Ny mappe\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.08.1b-win\renpy\display\screen.py", line 619, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "<screen language>", line 203, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Thu Aug 30 13:31:58 2018
That bug has been fixed in the latest version, as for Ryan you can catch him cheating at the nightclub.

Reactions: StJesuz

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
I too am experiencing the fatal error trying to leave the night club, so I can't progress forward with Sam's floundering quest. I'm also constantly getting bounced out of the house to the downtown square, especially in the mornings. Bree is stuck at 50/50, so am I missing a 3rd event for moving her forward? I hope the dev posts a revised version soon.

Grindobar

Aug 2, 2017
Uploading the heavily bugged and outdated v18.08.1b was a mistake. It just makes the game look bad.
Either get the current v18.08.1g or stay with v18.07.03 for now.

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
Uploading the heavily bugged and outdated v18.08.1b was a mistake. It just makes the game look bad.
Either get the current v18.08.1g or stay with v18.07.03 for now.
Yea, little reason to waste any more time on 18.08.1b if a "g" greatly debugged version exists. Hopefully, someone will post it soon, so we can stop our bitching!

Reactions: MjnkStork

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Yea, little reason to waste any more time on 18.08.1b if a "g" greatly debugged version exists. Hopefully, someone will post it soon, so we can stop our bitching!
You can download it for free on itch.io, but without Samantha, saves should be cross compatible with the patreon version if you decide to become a patron or it gets uploaded here.

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
@Grindobar - yeah, I don't think the dev is the one uploading to the main post. I'm not sure who's managing that, but they chose a really bad version to upload. I grabbed the version off itch.io, but that's public rather than patreon, and I'm not sure what content may be excluded. It's also I think one version back from the patreon.

I'm also unsure on how to progress with Bree. Sasha's "progression" is incredibly short- two move-in scenes and catch her in the pub, and she's unlocked... but I've only found 3 progression events for Bree- lost phone, arcade, and z-box at home, and her stats are capped @ 40.

The game doesn't seem to have a ton of content right now, though I don't know how much I may be missing. Only h-scene I've gotten is with Sasha, she'll sleep with me after a date. I've gotten 100% on a date with Bree, but no "after" result.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
renpy/common folder using notepad++ open the console file ..find..config.console..change False to True..do NOT..hit enter..it messes the formatting..after you type True..close file save and open in game with shift-o

Reactions: asval and mxi1110

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
@Grindobar - yeah, I don't think the dev is the one uploading to the main post. I'm not sure who's managing that, but they chose a really bad version to upload. I grabbed the version off itch.io, but that's public rather than patreon, and I'm not sure what content may be excluded. It's also I think one version back from the patreon.

I'm also unsure on how to progress with Bree. Sasha's "progression" is incredibly short- two move-in scenes and catch her in the pub, and she's unlocked... but I've only found 3 progression events for Bree- lost phone, arcade, and z-box at home, and her stats are capped @ 40.

The game doesn't seem to have a ton of content right now, though I don't know how much I may be missing. Only h-scene I've gotten is with Sasha, she'll sleep with me after a date. I've gotten 100% on a date with Bree, but no "after" result.
I have the same problem with Bree she's stucked at 40% and I did the three events. Idk if there is a 4th event but it doesn't seems that's the case. While I was hard working on Bree Sasha score grew to 46% wtf this girl is so easy to get than Bree x)

Jack3867

May 23, 2018
Nevermind the 4th event arrived completely randomly after i bought a sport suit at the Mall. But now she's stucked at 50% so yeah... And it has been said "This is the end of currently Bree story" but I thought we already could have sex with her nah ?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
updated op with 18.08.1g
I hope you guys don't get anymore bugs enjoy..
Thx N7 :)
To those who are stuck at 50% with Bree, that bug is not present in the latest, except if you already had it in your save game.
Sorry guys...
You can load a save that is before the event at the coffeeshop to get rid of it.

The game has 3 sex scenes with Sasha, 1 with Bree and 1 with Samantha.
This sunday I will be adding 1 sex scene to each of the three girls, and 4 new girls (not dateable for now).

Reactions: StJesuz and N7
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes