Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Being a cs go player made me laugh like an idiot when saw 1g here.

BTW the art of game is cool, but grind isn't for me. :FeelsBadMan:

halluva

May 18, 2017
Is there a better guide than the one on the first page? I keep getting stuck in a loop where nothing happens and am getting sick of grinding.

I've got Bree stuck on 40s, Sam stuck on 20s, and Sasha maxed out but no sex.

Rince556

Jan 21, 2018
Console commands seem not to work or I am doing something wrong. I start the console ingame. I tried: "Hero.charm.score = 50" or "hero.charm.score = 50" One give me an error message, the other is fine but after closing the console nothing has changed... Any ideas anyone?
I really like the game but I cannot bear to grind through the beginning again because my later savegames semm to be bugged. Thx in advance.

BGallow

Nov 13, 2017
Console commands seem not to work or I am doing something wrong. I start the console ingame. I tried: "Hero.charm.score = 50" or "hero.charm.score = 50" One give me an error message, the other is fine but after closing the console nothing has changed... Any ideas anyone?
Just type the attribute you wish to change plus =
Fitness= 50
Charm=50
etc.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Since the dev is in this thread, I'll say this:

The game desperately needs to be more clear to the player as to what needs to be done to advance. The fact that there are about 70 pages of people asking "how do I do this?" is not a good sign. Random trial and error of checking every location at every time is not fun.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
i uploaded a , hope this fixes your problem
Thank you kondly sir... And sorry, if I sounded rude. Also, a found a couple of bugs. The water park and nightclub doesn't allow you to tap anywhere else and automatically crash the game. Also, a few crashes with the phone, but those doesn't affect the game

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thank you kondly sir... And sorry, if I sounded rude. Also, a found a couple of bugs. The water park and nightclub doesn't allow you to tap anywhere else and automatically crash the game. Also, a few crashes with the phone, but those doesn't affect the game
does this also happen with the latest version 18.08.1g?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Ok is there a work around for hte hard-lock bug on Bree at 40%? I downloaded .1g and seeing no change. she has ask me on two dates, made one to 100% at the pub but got no happy ending. Is there a command we can use to clear that flag?

Another bug I'm having is constantly getting an unwanted 'move' into the street when talking to Sasha or Bree in the kitchen... anyone else seeing this?

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
does this also happen with the latest version 18.08.1g?
Yes, I download the new version that was uploaded yesterday, and those were the bugs I found. The phone crashes are not game breaking and are only a few. Also, a new bug that I found (not sure if this also in the pc version) is that whenever you have sex with the girls, thw game will automatically kicked you out of the house and some interactions can force you out of the of the room you are currently on the game, and sets you on the street. But yeah, the nightclub and the waterpark is a breaking point that makes the game unplayable. Thank you for your time.

halluva

May 18, 2017
How do I get Samantha past 20 and Bree past 40? Also is there a faster way to get Sasha's submission up?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes