oldcatz

Apr 7, 2017
seriously, how to have sex with sasha? I date her many times and having above 90% every times but I still haven't got and sex scene yet.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
seriously, how to have sex with sasha? I date her many times and having above 90% every times but I still haven't got and sex scene yet.
You need to get her to 100% on a date while her desire his above 50%

Awesome+-

Jul 21, 2017
If you are on date and want a little help by console just type:
Code:
game.set_flag("datescore", 100)
it will increase your progress bar too 100% :p

@ thanks for game :)

Reactions: shatkish28

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
is it just me or the game has tons of errors like when i go to nightclub and leave i have to rollback or when i try to take a shower when sasha

Sam10

May 13, 2017
So, after my first date with Sasha, I finish the day and it tells me I miss the date and I loose 10 points of each stat.. oh and all three are at the Pub but I can only talk to Samantha and Bree

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
is it just me or the game has tons of errors like when i go to nightclub and leave i have to rollback or when i try to take a shower when sasha
So, after my first date with Sasha, I finish the day and it tells me I miss the date and I loose 10 points of each stat.. oh and all three are at the Pub but I can only talk to Samantha and Bree
Both look like old version bugs

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Code:

Oooooh what a nasty cheat :D

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Look for an option called "look around".

Sam10

May 13, 2017
Code:

how do I ad the code?

CrazyAng3l

Jul 4, 2017
i like this game but sometimes its just way to confusing...im lost i had one sex scene with sasha and spend one hour trying to figure out what to next. This game needs hints

tonigobe

Jan 27, 2018
I'm stuck at 10/10 Bree. Somebody know what to do?
After playing the game straight through, getting to Bree was a grind. Probably because of a lot of missed opportunities, since I followed the walkthru and had the MC following a rigid work schedule--working hard twice daily...kinda like real life! But once I got to the point where MC was promoted to his own office and making a comfortable living (I believe it was done in less than 2 seasons-60 days) and pretty much bought everything on his own--including deluxe bed, game console, all men and women clothes--I had the MC slack off work on occasion to be where Bree would be at certain times--such as the park, university, bookstore, or arcade. I think Bree is a tough one, because I believe the MC's knowledge and fitness levels have to reach a certain point--50+? I don't recall exactly--she is a sporty nerd, after all. I have the current knowledge level for the MC at 80 and his fitness level at 100+, and thru trial and error had a few successful dates with Bree trying different locations and times. There's only one sex scene thus far (with anal as an alternate), so I think pretty much maxed out Bree's storyline at this point.

You'll know Bree is warming up to the MC because she won't have her arms folded and she will be twirling her hair instead.

Screencap-1.jpg

Buying Knowledge Books (can only use once a week, it seems) at the bookstore and taking time to take classes to Study at the University are key. Running in the park, doing push-ups at home, or when the MC can afford it, going to the Gym (requires monthly/seasonal fee) are also key.

Also, I had the MC reach a point where he can give gifts whenever--no special ocassion needed. During the date scenes, I found giving Bree a Cute Swimsuit gave +20P, versus +10P for the book. On dates with Sasha, it's the Fancy Dress.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Andrealphus
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes