JPL

Oct 6, 2017
So grindy and the console commands don't seem to be working for me. Too much work for 1 scene right now.
Perhaps, you should only play the "Meet & F*k" game series. It will be right up your alley. 2 min max of boring clicking and game over.

Reactions: StJesuz

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
I noticed a very minor bug playing the current version. On Christmas I was unable to give either of the roommates a gift until the evening, in the morning they both just said "no thanks". I tried again in the evening and I got the "Merry Christmas" dialog.

sora21345

Oct 28, 2017
saw a tag called cheating and i wanted to ask who getting cheated the main character or the females love interest

Sorrowz

May 27, 2017
Perhaps, you should only play the "Meet & F*k" game series. It will be right up your alley. 2 min max of boring clicking and game over.
I play a lot of games that are just as grindy as this one but there is a clear purpose, and you know what to do next and where to go with a lot more then 1 scene per character.

While I appreciate the suggestion, endless pages of asking what to do or why doesn't X work isn't really helping you trying to whiteknight the dev here.

Reactions: Ikariusrb
May 21, 2018
I really have no idea how to access any of the sex scenes other than the Missionary with Sasha. There are no hints, and the walkthrough tells you nothing.

wcec

Apr 2, 2018
BTW this is how you use the command console to make all there stats max
sasha_relationship_max = 100
sasha_relationship = 100
sasha_desire_max = 100
sasha_desire = 100
sasha_sub_max = 100
sasha_sub = 100
bree_relationship_max = 100
bree_relationship = 100
bree_desire_max = 100
bree_desire = 100
bree_sub_max = 100
bree_sub = 100
i haven't unlocked sam so yet i will update the post with her commands soon

Reactions: Fitzgerald

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
When sasha's submission is negative progress bar in smartphone is increasing and shows abs value. Quite misleading.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
When sasha's submission is negative progress bar in smartphone is increasing and shows abs value. Quite misleading.
But the icon is different ^^
Whip instead of shackles, it's no longer submission it's domination :D

Stephano2020

May 25, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Love & Sex: Second Base v18.08.1g
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 30.08.2018
Is the file safe? I mean clean without harm to phone? Im going to download it on my other phone if not.

Hey1

Jul 6, 2017
Ran into a bug with Samantha ? After the sex scene, i still have the option to tell her about Ryan. When i do, she disappears. I can't find her at the mall, the park, and she doesn't answer calls.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Ran into a bug with Samantha ? After the sex scene, i still have the option to tell her about Ryan. When i do, she disappears. I can't find her at the mall, the park, and she doesn't answer calls.
Thx, found it and solved it, it will be ok in tomorrow's update.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes