Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Error on sex with Sasha

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 839, in <module>
NameError: name 'choking' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 453, in script call
File "ch/sasha/base.rpyc", line 839, in script
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1729, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1943, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Program Files\Games\$Love and Sex - Second Base v18.07.2\LoSeSb-Patreon-18.07.3-win\renpy\python.py", line 1936, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/ch/sasha/base.rpy", line 839, in <module>
NameError: name 'choking' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 18.07.3
Sat Aug 11 13:56:44 2018
Here's a slightly worse problem. Upon recovery from the error above, in the middle of the date with Sasha, a text came in from Bree. When MC ignores the text from Bree, suddenly Bree has replaced Sasha on the date.
Hi,
Both of those bugs should be solved in the bug fix I'll upload tomorrow.

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
There may be a bug that's not throwing a traceback. After 49 game days (7 game weeks) Bree has never shown up in the arcade on Saturday or any other day I'm aware of. Per this forum, she's supposed to show up there on Saturday at 1800 hours. So MC called her and asked where she was and she said "I think I'm a little lost" which is the same message I get when a traceback throws the character object into a null environment state.

It could just be really low odds randomization, but it seems to be stretching the probabilities.

Pepsikill

Dec 3, 2017
Can't open Contact on phone, got this error every time;

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/ac/smartphone.rpy", line 29, in <module>
KeyError: u'samantha'

Full traceback:
  File "ac/smartphone.rpyc", line 17, in script
  File "E:\Jeux\Eroge\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Jeux\Eroge\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Public Edition 18.08.1b
Sun Aug 12 02:55:37 2018

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
Hi,
How do I get access to the gym and how do I increase the charm besides the book? I just got the latest version but still dont really know lol

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Can't open Contact on phone, got this error every time;

Code:

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "ac/smartphone.rpyc", line 17, in script
  File "E:\Jeux\Eroge\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1b-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
  File "E:\Jeux\Eroge\LoSeSb-Public-18.08.1b-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Public Edition 18.08.1b
Sun Aug 12 02:55:37 2018
This is because you are playing a pretty old build.

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
I figured out the charm but still cant get to the gym. Is there something specific I have to do? Also for some reason I am stuck at 20% for both Samantha and Bree and it wont go up even after dates

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I figured out the charm but still cant get to the gym. Is there something specific I have to do? Also for some reason I am stuck at 20% for both Samantha and Bree and it wont go up even after dates
You need to buy sports clothes :)
For the 20% stuck, look at weaselman's walkthrough.

prototype00

Dec 17, 2017
I have a similar problem with Bree, I have finished all 3 of her events (handheld at home/searching for phone, arcade, videogames at home) and her affection and desire are still locked to 40. I am playing the most recent build downloaded from the patreon site.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I have a similar problem with Bree, I have finished all 3 of her events (handheld at home/searching for phone, arcade, videogames at home) and her affection and desire are still locked to 40. I am playing the most recent build downloaded from the patreon site.
You miss the fourth event with her.

arc142

Jun 15, 2018
I found the walkthrough but still cant do anything with bree or samantha since I am at 20% for both...and ive only seen one scene with sasha even at 100%. I guess i really am not good at these types of games lol. Any suggestions from anyone would be much appreciated

Rock H.

Jul 30, 2018
Hello.
I love the game but I have gotten to a bug I can't seem to get past. It's my birthday. I go to the kitchen to join the girls for dinner. Bree tries to give me a hand made sweater and ....

Code:

While running game code:
  File "game/ch/bree/events.rpy", line 732, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_hero.rpy", line 134, in gain_item
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'name'

Full traceback:
  File "ch/bree/events.rpyc", line 754, in script call
  File "ch/bree/events.rpyc", line 732, in script
  File "C:\Users\Cortland\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-18.07.2-win\renpy\ast.py", line 848, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Cortland\Desktop\Games\junk\New folder\LoSeSb-18.07.2-win\renpy\python.py", line 1804, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/ch/bree/events.rpy", line 732, in <module>
  File "game/cl/class_hero.rpy", line 134, in gain_item
AttributeError: 'tuple' object has no attribute 'name'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3135
Love & Sex : Second Base 18.07.2
This same traceback (some minor line variations indicate some changes but basically same issue coming down to undefined tuple.name), reported July, still happening in Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 18.07.3

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
This same traceback (some minor line variations indicate some changes but basically same issue coming down to undefined tuple.name), reported July, still happening in Love & Sex : Second Base - Patreon Edition 18.07.3
Can you give me your error message, as this error as been solved a month ago.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes