zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
You take a drink with Kleio,then with morgan, skip 1 hour , do it again and repeat.
Hrm, doesn't work for me, they each will drink twice, then say they don't feel like drinking.

Both are maxed KP and LP (75 for Kleio, 70 for Morgan) and have no quest objectives left on their individual pages.

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Didn't check in long time. Is there a threesome with both roommate's?
Yes, in the living room when they are both present in the evening (from 20 to 22) and there is the symbol of the penis in the menu of one of the two (the menu with the kiss, gift, etc.), click it and there will be sex three with the two roommates (different scene depending on which first involves Bree or Sasha). Another threesome sex with the two of them you can have it in the shower if they are both present in the bathroom in the evening and always clicking on the penis icon

Reactions: rockthehell

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
Am I the only one getting error the first summer saturday at 14:00? Can't get past it...
I'm getting an error on the 14th Autumn Saturday at 14:00 too. Managed to skip it by having a date but not sure if it will not happen again.

Yoshi55

Mar 20, 2020
There are cheats if you want to use them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't use the console to activate this cheat. Just use the arrow keys in the location.
Edit: Click if you want the codes to work on Android.
Edit2: If you cannot use the method above to activate the cheats on Android, instead of pestering others to share a save try this. Get the game on your computer, tailor the character the way YOU want, then activate the cheats when you can. Save the game then put the save onto your phone. That way you have the character you want and you have cheats.
I wont Work

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I find it the ultimate tease in the game that no doubt the art right there in that pic - she is the most beautifully drawn of all of them - that picture is downright goddess looking.

Dammm.
ofc have a look at kylie properly especially when having sex, she's very well drawn and is one of the best looking characters in the game

ofc andrealphus balances that out by making her bat shit insane lol

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes