D

Deleted member 859502

I don't know how to progress the drinks but to actually get to that I just followed wiki which was basically doing everything available story/event wise with each of them before, maxed their stats and date/sex each a bunch of times but here's wut the wiki says:

Prerequisites: Done Hang with Kleio at the Mall, done Morgan cinema date, Location Pub, Kleio and Morgan present.
Complete all of Morgans (current) story before talking to the girls about their relationship. Have 63 LP with both Morgan and Kleio, they each are 45 GP, and they each are >/= 25 KP then you can choose both of them. Otherwise, one or both of them will leave the game.
Doh! I didn't realize I needed KP at a certain point. Got it now! And yeah, the buying them drinks at the bar doesn't seem to trigger anything. I bought them both two drinks at the pub, and nothing happened. Back when the band harem worked, buying them both drinks would trigger the event.

OmegaZXA

May 10, 2019
She just wants to show love *_*
I've heard what Kylie's "love" gets you if she see you talking to another girl. Can't really judge Alexis' love seeing as how I usually play these things on harem routes, as long as she invites me along with her other boy toy for a threesome.

madmas

Feb 20, 2019
when ever i skip time from 13:00 to 14:00 on saturday i get a error melding. but if i sleep 1 uur i get the same error melding. but nothing happens wen i sleep 2 uur's. i wil also include a save.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
when ever i skip time from 13:00 to 14:00 on saturday i get a error melding. but if i sleep 1 uur i get the same error melding. but nothing happens wen i sleep 2 uur's. i wil also include a save.
New hotfix is in the thread somewhere, just check my profile then go to latest activity.

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
I've heard what Kylie's "love" gets you if she see you talking to another girl. Can't really judge Alexis' love seeing as how I usually play these things on harem routes, as long as she invites me along with her other boy toy for a threesome.
Well duuh there is a reason Kylie has "Yandere"stat which has a box opening knife as an icon ... hint hint?:) Honeslty I can get behind that as I was always heavy on staying faithfull, focus on her, don't whore around and you'll be fine. If I'd for instance find out that my current partner is cheating on me, I wouldn't lay a finger on her so that's a difference but the other guy ... I have a cargo van and a workshop with all sorts of wonderfull tools and heavy machinery like carving plotter, various preassure nailers and saws for wood/metal processing giving me so many inventive options.
As for Alexis ppl seem to be forgetting you can avoid her cheating on you simply by stating you're bot okay with it and want to be serious with her. Plus her cheating on mc in the first place was rape which fucked her up literally and mentally resulting in her current condition susceptible and oferring no resistance probably out of fear rooted by the event.

TittyLuvr1334

Aug 4, 2018
so is the band harem still locked?
Thats kinda what I've been trying to find out. I asked 10 pgs back or so a couple times what the latest is on that aspect.
Because both girls (kleio / Anna) both disappeared from my quest tracker and they're not in game anymore.

So i've been trying to figure out what I did wrong, is it working, bugged, or is this just a precursor and there'll be more.

Any info from anyone who has seen this event proceed or not would be appreciated. It's hard to keep avoiding venues where they are both at and going to the pub or band practice is now poof - they leave with them saying they're still friends (to each other).

magus448

May 22, 2018
Well at least the Mc doesn't leave in the middle of the date to bang someone else in the men's room. He makes sure each of them have his undivided attention when he dates them.

MakRay

Apr 28, 2017
PLZ UPDATE THE WALKTHROUGH !!!!
You will not really lose somebody by time gates, only by decisions made too early (i. e. stats aren't good enough yet to carry your decision - e. g. you need to get Sasha and Bree to a certain score in both love and submission before they will accept that you sleep with both of them, but it will only trigger after three times each; Hanna needs an idea or money to keep the gym, so you need the intellect or the money; worst case probably Cassidy where the storyline can change dramatically depending on how ready you are for the investigation)

Won't happen. (a) There is a Wiki now with all the relevant information; (b) the in-game hints are mostly pretty conclusive, with a bit of try and error you'll find out what to do.
Guys I updated my post from time to time with new changes in Walkthrough from
:

Hi Guys
I tried to update the walkthrough with almost every new contents from Wiki such new events for Kleio, Emma, Hanna, Alexis, Morgan, ... or some extra info like their favourite gifts
I used wiki's Latest Activity until today for latest change but it sure will change next days.
Hope to useful ;)

Edit: Some changes and Revenge Path (Path D) for Samantha added
Edit: Added missing Shiori events
Edit: Added new contents for Anna and some changes in Bree

Edit (2020-6-30):New contents for Minami, changes for Emma, Palla, Kleio, Sahsa and Bree
N7 You can update OP if you prefer this one from old walkthrough ;)

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes