Grevloc

Mar 29, 2019
whats the point with minami having the ''random'' event where she tries to kiss you.. only for you having no other choice than not kiss her? and right after that you can anyways kiss her the normal way? o3o

Ghost Rida

Mar 27, 2018
Whatever happened with being able to change the time/day/season with the cheats? It disappeared a while ago and I'd like to have it back.

Reactions: Grevloc

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
Whatever happened with being able to change the time/day/season with the cheats? It disappeared a while ago and I'd like to have it back.
It was disabled due to causing bugs ... I think it was with some Harmony events however I might recall wrong.

D

Deleted member 859502

how i have a "few" drinks with kleio and morgan on pub?
I can't even get to the few drinks part. Whenever I encounter the two at the pub, I can only choose one or the other instead of trigger the threesome. I used to be able to, and I have the required parameters for it. It just won't allow me to choose the threesome option anymore. Is it locked like the band threesome is?

tarroke

Aug 12, 2019
how i have a "few" drinks with kleio and morgan on pub?
+1 on this if anyone knows how and also how to progress BH - Kleio/Anna talking about taking them both on date, stuck on that too and kind of assumed it's not implemented yet but other ppl and sources state otherwise si I'm confused.

I can't even get to the few drinks part. Whenever I encounter the two at the pub, I can only choose one or the other instead of trigger the threesome. I used to be able to, and I have the required parameters for it. It just won't allow me to choose the threesome option anymore.
I don't know how to progress the drinks but to actually get to that I just followed wiki which was basically doing everything available story/event wise with each of them before, maxed their stats and date/sex each a bunch of times but here's wut the wiki says:

Prerequisites: Done Hang with Kleio at the Mall, done Morgan cinema date, Location Pub, Kleio and Morgan present.
Complete all of Morgans (current) story before talking to the girls about their relationship. Have 63 LP with both Morgan and Kleio, they each are 45 GP, and they each are >/= 25 KP then you can choose both of them. Otherwise, one or both of them will leave the game.

Reactions: F9Zoney
3.60 star(s) 286 Votes