JustNotFatal

Apr 27, 2017
So Minami is at 40% sc points and the training dates have been accepted. No idea how to actually go on one or what the third event is. If you use the regular date button she says she doesn't see you that way.

Edit: Also her SC points have been in the MC stats part of your phone for the last two updates. vs where it should be.

Last edited:

MrRaynor

Apr 3, 2018
20.6.2b
*Jazz Music*
Tuesday, 5pm.

It was a chilly day, raining since sunrise. I was kicked back in my smokey office when suddenly i heard the clacking of heels walking towards the door. The door opens.

WELL - WELL - WELL

Looks who's here.
This fine dame dressed to the nines, lightly damp from the pouring rain. I had been investigating her husband, she believe him to be cheating on her.
Mrs. Garfue, please sit. I have some news.
She refused and instead told me to drop the case. When i asked why, all she said was.

- New location: The aquarium
- 3 new story events for Minami (you can now date her)
- Changed the cheat code
- Bug fixes

I couldn't decipher what this meant, but the large stack of cash she handed me was enough to get me to drop the case.
Too bad, i was about to tell her that Mr. Garfue was under my desk showing me his appreciation. All in a day's work of a private dick.

*Jazz Music Ends*
*Fade to Black*
Do I have to do a new game or the old ones are good? My old save is from the version 20.6.1d!!
Just one curiosity!! What is the new cheat code?? It's just for academic purposes!!!:LOL::LOL::LOL:
Thanks in advance!!

Reactions: Sir-Blues

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
No scenes as in none atm or no scenes as in there aren't plans to implement them?
If you are looking for Alexis and Kylie in a lesbian or 3some scene ... then No, there are no scenes and no plans to implement such scenes at this time.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
If you are looking for Alexis and Kylie in a lesbian or 3some scene ... then No, there are no scenes and no plans to implement such scenes at this time.
I assumed they would interact at some point. Multiple people bring up the fact that Alexis cheated on MC, but nobody appears to do anything about it

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
The Cheat code was changed as it is supposed to be a Patreon $10 level perk. I'm sure it will resurface eventually but until then everyone will have to wait.
You can also always use UnRen to unlock the Console and Dev Menu
Shift + O to open the Console and type

CHEAT = True

It has to be capitalized.

Reactions: Donkeybong

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Everytime I see this updated i'm always tempted to try it :) But I know I will fuck up somewhere and end up losing a possible LI to someone especially if you have to get points to a certain level before a specific day. I will probably end up playing at some point when I grow more than one brain cell lol :ROFLMAO:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Everytime I see this updated i'm always tempted to try it :) But I know I will fuck up somewhere and end up losing a possible LI to someone especially if you have to get points to a certain level before a specific day. I will probably end up playing at some point when I grow more than one brain cell lol :ROFLMAO:
You will not really lose somebody by time gates, only by decisions made too early (i. e. stats aren't good enough yet to carry your decision - e. g. you need to get Sasha and Bree to a certain score in both love and submission before they will accept that you sleep with both of them, but it will only trigger after three times each; Hanna needs an idea or money to keep the gym, so you need the intellect or the money; worst case probably Cassidy where the storyline can change dramatically depending on how ready you are for the investigation)

PLZ UPDATE THE WALKTHROUGH !!!!
Won't happen. (a) There is a Wiki now with all the relevant information; (b) the in-game hints are mostly pretty conclusive, with a bit of try and error you'll find out what to do.

Reactions: BoltonGuy35

BorRis

Apr 22, 2017
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 458, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 459, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 491, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 699, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 703, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 742, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 743, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 749, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 752, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 753, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 753, in keywords
TypeError: coercing to Unicode: need string or buffer, NoneType found

Just me getting this?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 459, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 491, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 703, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 742, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 743, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 749, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 752, in execute
File "game/cl/class_ui.rpy", line 753, in execute