Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
Morgan and Kleio threesome

This event is broken. A flag required for the event to trigger has not been set. Hopefully we see this bug get squashed soon.

Edit: Current version is 20.6.2b so do not expect a fix until after this version.
What about the Kleio + Anna threesome? Does that work right now or was it broken or fixed recently?

Deleted member 1465339

Donor
Jun 14, 2019
Does anyone know how to trigger Kleio & Morgan 3some and Kleio & Anna 3some. I got the Kleio & Morgan section to the point where it says have some drinks at the pub with Kleio & Morgan. For the Deathless Harpies I have have 3some with Kleio & Anna. I've looked at the wiki and can't figure out what I am missing.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
In light of the last few posts I would ask you what you considere being NTR ^^
- Bad endings with your girl leaving you: Yes (play well to avoid them)
- Your girl cheating on you: Not that much
- You lending/pimping your girl to other guys: Yes (optional)
As for Dom content, for now it's just for Aletta, Sasha and Cassidy
1. Yes but no problem for me. It is an bad end so as long it is not the only end there is no problem.
2. Honestly I am part of delighted, that this theme whas even brought up in game. It is refreshing and gives you more depth and honestly I love it that I feel bad when I see Samantha because part of me thinks I am not really better then Ryan.
3. If other people want it, okay. I would rather avoid it out of fear, it would lead into vanishing feelings.

DaedusWolfe

Oct 26, 2017
What about the Kleio + Anna threesome? Does that work right now or was it broken or fixed recently?
I haven't played thru on the latest update yet to see if the band harem threesome has been enabled. It requires 85% LP for both Anna and Kleio. If their LP caps have not been raised, then the three some is not available.

Homehome

Jun 21, 2017
I haven't played thru on the latest update yet to see if the band harem threesome has been enabled. It requires 85% LP for both Anna and Kleio. If their LP caps have not been raised, then the three some is not available.
Looks like its not available in 20.6.1d due to the cap. As soon as I raised the caps via console command it triggered.

zombie666

Aug 4, 2017
So I had the emma sleepover event scheduled but forgot and went on a "random" call event instead... is there any way to get her sleepover to trigger again?

The quest log says to wait for her to call but it'd been several weeks in-game with no luck.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
So I had the emma sleepover event scheduled but forgot and went on a "random" call event instead... is there any way to get her sleepover to trigger again?

The quest log says to wait for her to call but it'd been several weeks in-game with no luck.
A hint, you can not answer calls too. Those calls are then repeated on the next possible date.

ZeroBlacks

Feb 7, 2018
Living Room, Up-down-left-right-up-down-left-right-B-A still works fine for me.
It is in version 20.6.2b and has been changed because I try and it is not working

- New location: The aquarium
- 3 new story events for Minami (you can now date her)
- Changed the cheat code
- Bug fixes

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
20.6.2b
*Jazz Music*
Tuesday, 5pm.

It was a chilly day, raining since sunrise. I was kicked back in my smokey office when suddenly i heard the clacking of heels walking towards the door. The door opens.

- -

Looks who's here.
This fine dame dressed to the nines, lightly damp from the pouring rain. I had been investigating her husband, she believe him to be cheating on her.
Mrs. Garfue, please sit. I have some news.
She refused and instead told me to drop the case. When i asked why, all she said was.

- Changed the cheat code
- Bug fixes

I couldn't decipher what this meant, but the large stack of cash she handed me was enough to get me to drop the case.
Too bad, i was about to tell her that Mr. Garfue was under my desk showing me his appreciation. All in a day's work of a private dick.

*Jazz Music Ends*
*Fade to Black*

Sir-Blues

Oct 23, 2017
20.6.2b
*Jazz Music*
Tuesday, 5pm.

It was a chilly day, raining since sunrise. I was kicked back in my smokey office when suddenly i heard the clacking of heels walking towards the door. The door opens.

- Changed the cheat code
- Bug fixes

*Jazz Music Ends*
*Fade to Black*
Just begs the question of this new cheat, but okay then

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes