BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
You will not really lose somebody by time gates, only by decisions made too early (i. e. stats aren't good enough yet to carry your decision - e. g. you need to get Sasha and Bree to a certain score in both love and submission before they will accept that you sleep with both of them, but it will only trigger after three times each; Hanna needs an idea or money to keep the gym, so you need the intellect or the money; worst case probably Cassidy where the storyline can change dramatically depending on how ready you are for the investigation)

Won't happen. (a) There is a Wiki now with all the relevant information; (b) the in-game hints are mostly pretty conclusive, with a bit of try and error you'll find out what to do.
Okay thanks, It was just with reading up on what someone had said I assumed that I would. Thanks for clearing that up, I will give it a try :)

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Changelog says Aquarium..but i got a Forest.. poor fishies and sea mammals gonna die in the forest :O
The aquarium is onlt in a specific scripted date with Minami for now, but will be added to more scenes and available as a full on date location later on.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
The aquarium is onlt in a specific scripted date with Minami for now, but will be added to more scenes and available as a full on date location later on.
Any info on how to actually get the new events? I've found the one where she actually asks to date and nothing afterwards. Or is it required to be in a specific location etc?

Alfre4u

Dec 1, 2018
so is the band harem still locked?
pretty sure it is not locked any more (some have talked about it not being unless this small update yet again relocked it :D or those few that talked about it were wrong --> they also talked about other harem umm the other 2 cool gal pairing).

Acherus

Aug 14, 2018
You can also always use UnRen to unlock the Console and Dev Menu
Shift + O to open the Console and type

CHEAT = True

It has to be capitalized.
How to use UnRen? I never heard about this, so I want to know. It's necessary to have knowledge about language prog.?

Porcinet

Oct 12, 2019
How to use UnRen? I never heard about this, so I want to know. It's necessary to have knowledge about language prog.?
No it's pretty easy, dowload it put the unren.bat in the folder of the game you want it, will open something and there as you can see you got some choice and press 3 for unlock consol. Be carefull some game don't work with it but this one yes. After pressing 3 press another except 1 and it's good

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Download the 0.8 program here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Unzip it somewhere you'll know where to find it. Then just copy and paste it into the game folders you want to use it in. Unren needs to be in same folder as the game exe.

If you use Mac or Linux use this link:
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-for-macos-and-linux-v0-8-2.16887/

Once you have the program in the folder, double click on it. It will boot up a DOS-like window.
For the Console and Dev Menu, type 3 and press enter.

Once it's done, press 1 to go back to the menu.

For this game I would also recommend Force Enabling Rollback, Option 6

• Red Heart
Reactions: Acherus

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
List of thing i've found that is annoyin.
Kylie's event of calling her that just wouldnt trigger. bug
Cassidy event that proceed without it being mark as complete in the to-do list.
Date morgan at the waterpark can only happen at certain season which is annoying if you miss it.
Making a girl as slave sometime cause the game to be very buggy.

HeadDesk69

Jul 30, 2017
List of thing i've found that is annoyin.
Kylie's event of calling her that just wouldnt trigger. bug
Cassidy event that proceed without it being mark as complete in the to-do list.
Date morgan at the waterpark can only happen at certain season which is annoying if you miss it.
Making a girl as slave sometime cause the game to be very buggy.
you have to call Kylie yourself. It doesn't just trigger anymore

• Angry
Reactions: w.iT

djmemes

Jan 22, 2018
Is it just me, or does the cheat code not work in the living room anymore? I've input it three different times in the newest version and the menu hasn't popped yet. Was it changed? Or am I just retarded?

ConfusedMoose

Jul 10, 2018
Is it just me, or does the cheat code not work in the living room anymore? I've input it three different times in the newest version and the menu hasn't popped yet. Was it changed? Or am I just retarded?
The Cheat Code was changed in the most recent version, will likely pop up again eventually.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes