TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
version 18.09.1 Public (win version only)

change log :

v18.09.1 is finally here, and it's a pretty big one !!!!
Sorry for the delay :)

Here is the final content for this version:
- 3 sex scenes
- 6 story events (including pregnancy)
- 2 date locations (home and mall)
- Dynamic piercings and pubes (don't show on CG yet)
- 5 secondary girls (Kleio, Anna, Audrey, Aletta, Natalie)
- Hint system
- Dynamic sexy swimsuit for Sasha
- Dynamic sexy swimsuit for Samantha
- 4 new backgrounds (church, Sasha's bedroom, hallway, recording studio)
- 2 new outfits for Samantha (wedding dress, sexy swimsuit)
- Reduced the size of the game to 71 Mo

I also added a bug report button :p
Shh, you had me at pregnancy. :eazyHype:

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
why the game getting smaller & smaller with every update if you add new stuff ? i know that if you add new stuff to the game it size get bigger not smaller or until it's a compress version or only it's for the public version. Which didn't got the new girl and new stuff, so it getting smaller and smaller with every update?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
i don't know if anybody already put this, but here some console command that i found :

hero.money = xxx
hero.knowledge.score = xxx
hero.fitness.score = xxx
hero.charm.score = xxx
hero.energy.score = xx
hero.hunger.score = xx
hero.fun.score = xx
hero.grooming.score = xx
Trying the energy score one actually changes the time.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
why the game getting smaller & smaller with every update if you add new stuff ? i know that if you add new stuff to the game it size get bigger not smaller or until it's a compress version or only it's for the public version. Which didn't got the new girl and new stuff, so it getting smaller and smaller with every update?
Because I am a magician :)
Really ? I switched from png/jpg to webp in this update.

Trying the energy score one actually changes the time.
When you open the console the game witch back to the room you were previously.

Shh, you had me at pregnancy. :eazyHype:
There is only one event involving pregnancy for now, but there will be so much more later :)

Who has pregnancy events so far?
Samantha, in the path where you let her marry Ryan.

Reactions: CurtisBlaydes

Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017
I'm kind of stuck. Hints say that Bree should call me, and Sasha makes strange noises at night, but Bree doesn't call, and I can't catch Sasha at night.

tom anderson

Jan 30, 2018
Samantha, in the path where you let her marry Ryan.[/QUOTE]

what in that for us? when we can't bang her. lol
And even samantha is only for patreon's version not for the public version

Reactions: archer99

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
My latest savefile is not available for the Samantha's wedding event, so I've just loaded the previous one. And.... She said she will have wedding in Fall, but it was EARLY WINTER.. Then should I have to spend one year to see the wedding??

And..... From the latest savefile I mentioned before, the hint for the Samantha always show 'see her in the bakery' but... Noting is happened even I spend all day in the bakery and her parameters are still stuck in 50/50.

As the last question, I don't know how to start the event with the co-workers. Is it not available in this version? Actually, I can't afford to restart the game to see two girls in the band, so I decided to proceed the story with the co-workers but even can't see their face at all;

Could you provide me any comment for those things?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
what in that for us? when we can't bang her. lol
And even samantha is only for patreon's version not for the public version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you are playing the public version you are playing a demo, I find it strange to complain that you don't have the full game in a demo...
My latest savefile is not available for the Samantha's wedding event, so I've just loaded the previous one. And.... She said she will have wedding in Fall, but it was EARLY WINTER.. Then should I have to spend one year to see the wedding??

And..... From the latest savefile I mentioned before, the hint for the Samantha always show 'see her in the bakery' but... Noting is happened even I spend all day in the bakery and her parameters are still stuck in 50/50.

As the last question, I don't know how to start the event with the co-workers. Is it not available in this version? Actually, I can't afford to restart the game to see two girls in the band, so I decided to proceed the story with the co-workers but even can't see their face at all;

Could you provide me any comment for those things?
No the wedding doesn't happen in fall, I can't find the moment she says that, do you have the exact sentence?
Normally if she is in te bakery and you go there the event should start... You have chosen to show her the pictures of Ryan right?
The events at work have 5% chances of starting every time you work.

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Thanks for the reply. Maybe... I needed to restart the game; When I load the game and I showed her some pictures, the hint says "go to the bakery". But nothing is happened. Just same with the another day.

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
Actually, Samantha's sentences are changed, such as Ryan was asshole etc. But that's it. I'll try to restart the game because I don't choose the guitar skill at all.

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
I have not been following the thread, but looking at the pictures from the OP, did the creator change artist somewhere ?, the quality of some of the pictures seems superbly lower than the original ones, especially the look & feel of the characters.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I have not been following the thread, but looking at the pictures from the OP, did the creator change artist somewhere ?, the quality of some of the pictures seems superbly lower than the original ones, especially the look & feel of the characters.
I have a second artist working on the project.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes