DaveBp

Mar 29, 2018
@Andrealphus - Thanks for the update, I love the game.
However I downloaded the Patreon version from Patreon, but I can't find Samantha in the park at 30/30.
I also can't find Bree in the Arcade at 20/20.

What could be the issue. Could you take a look at my save and figure out?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
@Andrealphus - Thanks for the update, I love the game.
However I downloaded the Patreon version from Patreon, but I can't find Samantha in the park at 30/30.
I also can't find Bree in the Arcade at 20/20.

What could be the issue. Could you take a look at my save and figure out?
They are here on week-ends (30% chances)

Prim.

Jan 1, 2018
how to use console?
here's the line that i have .

config.console set to True, press the console key (`, the backtick, by default) to open the console.

yet pressing ``` doesnt work

elissa

Oct 9, 2017
I downloaded the public version from here but for some reason, it shows me the old version saves and because of that i can't use the phone. anyone knows how to fix this?

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
I've just played the new version of game for several hours, and I can conclude some points.

1. Good news first! Event until the pregnancy of Samantha (90/90) works very well. Thanks a lot

2. Unfortunately, When I decided to show the pictures, I can't still see the 'bakery event' (50/50) even in the new savefile. Is there any trigger related to the time? I usually go to the bakery in the morning.

3. In the date option, I couldn't find the Home-date from the old savefile. I notice it from the new savefile.

krazy4games

May 4, 2018
Been following this game for a long time now, and overall im pretty happy with it. Sure there are some bugs still (some more annoying than others) but its still being developed and i fully understand these things take time. I'll continue to support the game all the way up to its final release, however long that may be. Keep working hard dev, most of us appreciate all you that you do. :D

Reactions: StJesuz

Luarviq

Oct 27, 2017
Aight, now as I'm done with these two, I got other problems.

First of all, I can't get to trigger Samantha after meeting on streets.
Second, I don't get anal option with Bree. Only creampie and outside, after first she gets mad, after second it says about more rough next time, and that's it. Same with Sasha, I only get standart scene, with no additional options. Are they, like, triggered by specific day?

And man, you really gotta add time skip option. It is so tedious to wait multiple days.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes