Dixon Butz

Apr 8, 2017
I've got the same thing, stuck at 50 with her. I don't know if it matters, but I told her about Ryan. Maybe that's what's doing it?

Is there anyway to back up in this version? Rollback in the preferences menu isn't working, neither is the mouse wheel.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
im stuck at 50/50 with Samantha and the hint says to go see her at the bakery but there is no event that starts there with her that i have been able to chance upon so far and i have been at it for a while now....am i doing something wrong?
You just had sex with her right?
And when you see her at the bakery nothing happens?
Is there anyway to back up in this version? Rollback in the preferences menu isn't working, neither is the mouse wheel.
You can rollback during an event, not between events, rooms or activities.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Chance variables in a stat-building game can be fun. For example, if there was a 50% chance that the MC gains certain stat points for some interactions with the girls, that makes sense. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, just like real life I suppose.

But having randomness built into crucial advancements in the game just isn't working, in my opinion. In my first playthrough I got stuck with Bree... I went to the arcade three weekends in a row because the game hinted that was what I was supposed to do, but nothing happened, so I spent wayyyy too much time trying to figure out what I was missing and eventually figured it was just another bug in the code. But what I was missing was simply a coin-toss of whether she would be there or not. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results, than this game is for the insane, because maybe the first time or maybe the fifth time you visit a location at the right time, it will unlock the next step.

Even just a simple note like "Hmmm, Bree isn't here today. I better check next Saturday!" would at least give the player the notion that they're on the right track. If I hadn't looked over the posts in this forum, I would have no clue that the solution was simply to try the exact same thing again until it worked.

This game is too good to give up, but I keep finding myself just giving up because the luck element negates any rewards for paying attention to clues or being smart about how to seduce the girls. When I actually got to the date, I enjoyed figuring out how to do it right, so the dev obviously knows how to construct scenarios where smart choices bring rewards. I like it when games make me feel clever! But so much of this game is just luck and chance. Frustrating.

Reactions: genthrow

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Chance variables in a stat-building game can be fun. For example, if there was a 50% chance that the MC gains certain stat points for some interactions with the girls, that makes sense. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, just like real life I suppose.

But having randomness built into crucial advancements in the game just isn't working, in my opinion. In my first playthrough I got stuck with Bree... I went to the arcade three weekends in a row because the game hinted that was what I was supposed to do, but nothing happened, so I spent wayyyy too much time trying to figure out what I was missing and eventually figured it was just another bug in the code. But what I was missing was simply a coin-toss of whether she would be there or not. If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results, than this game is for the insane, because maybe the first time or maybe the fifth time you visit a location at the right time, it will unlock the next step.

Even just a simple note like "Hmmm, Bree isn't here today. I better check next Saturday!" would at least give the player the notion that they're on the right track. If I hadn't looked over the posts in this forum, I would have no clue that the solution was simply to try the exact same thing again until it worked.

This game is too good to give up, but I keep finding myself just giving up because the luck element negates any rewards for paying attention to clues or being smart about how to seduce the girls. When I actually got to the date, I enjoyed figuring out how to do it right, so the dev obviously knows how to construct scenarios where smart choices bring rewards. I like it when games make me feel clever! But so much of this game is just luck and chance. Frustrating.
Hi,
I just uploaded a fixed version, Bree as a LOT more chances to show up at the arcade, and Samantha will ALWAYS show up at the park on weekends.
Sorry if it bothered you the way it was before and don't hesitate to tell me if other stuff seems odd or out of place :)

Reactions: fauxplayer

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Hi,
I just uploaded a fixed version, Bree as a LOT more chances to show up at the arcade, and Samantha will ALWAYS show up at the park on weekends.
Sorry if it bothered you the way it was before and don't hesitate to tell me if other stuff seems odd or out of place :)
Okay, wow, that's great! This was really my only problem with the game. It was a significant problem in my opinion, but the fact that you've already addressed it is encouraging. I'll definitely take a look at the latest version. Thanks!

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Thanks for porting the game, just asking when is the next update going to be port to the mobile?
probably when the next patreon version is posted here

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
you mean i need to get their level to 100%, both the desire and love? or all the 3 stats they have? so spam date only and dont come inside the bathroom when they are in?
No the dates have a rating and you need a perfect score to have the sex scene.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
When you go on a date with a girl, the date is rated from 0 to 100 you need a 100 on an evening date to reach the sex scene.

Ousawa

May 28, 2017
I need help with Samantha. I just met her in the city and I don't know what I need to do now. Where I can meet her now or what I need to do?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes