bamvius

May 27, 2018
i can't install the new update.. the file is iso.. and when i try to export it to desctop, the process stops at like 5%

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
The cheats dont work in this Version anymore? i mean like sasha.sub.score and such.
do everyone have a Fix maybe pls?

Daxs

Oct 6, 2017
I keep getting an error when you first meet Samantha the game keeps saying Samantha is not defined

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
So question, i have rollback activated to the left and when i scroll nothing happens. Set to right, nothing happens. Does it not work or is it bugged?

Plus: I already had allot of issues with the dating system #last patch i think. Seems you didnt change much, but there are new bugs. I cannot get the girls stats higher then 20 (Love), 20 (Friendly?) on both. Thats new. And like last patch, i cannot finish a date. I get it to 100% and then nothing. Either wait till the girl ends it or go back to the city. Either way nothing new happens.

Im using the last version 18.09.1d

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@UncleVT
So the whole game is a event or how am i to understand the fact that i can NEVER rollback? I know Renpy games and i know that you cannot rollback in certain situations. But here i cant rollback, at all times.

pelle

Jun 7, 2017
Don´t understand the hint " I think i heard noises coming from sashas bedroom at night" plz help

Chuuuck

Feb 9, 2018
So is there a way to get that patreon version for free? I know its hard work and stuff and asking like this is kinda disrespectful for the creator of this game but i really enjoy playing it. Dont wanna stick to the demo version tho. Maybe one Jack Sparrow could pm the link or something like that?

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@Chuuuck
I mean you are on a forum where sharing paid versions is wanted, its the point xD
So i guess he has to take it ^^
Maybe just not on his own thread.

DirtyKen

May 6, 2017
@
Then maybe do so. At the moment im not amused with the public version. So buggy its disgusting.
Maybe the Patreon version could convience me to pledge.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes