Noque

Jul 5, 2018
Equiping the clothes and unequip it give half of the stat permanent.and it keep pooping failed go date with sasha like everyday.and the chores show too early after u sleep making it cant be completed if u already do em before chores and migh inventory need sorting.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Anyone having an issue where your stats aren't raising? I started a new game and I've practiced speech about 6 times and it's yet to go up.
it's a 50% chance for those (also for the think hard and do push-ups) so you're probaby just unlucky

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Love & Sex: Second Base v18.08.1g
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
updated: 30.08.2018
Thanks for porting the game, just asking when is the next update going to be port to the mobile?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
Equiping the clothes and unequip it give half of the stat permanent.and it keep pooping failed go date with sasha like everyday.and the chores show too early after u sleep making it cant be completed if u already do em before chores and migh inventory need sorting.
I don't see that particular issue, can you upload your savegame ?

TheBlackMalice

Jul 15, 2018
im stuck at 50/50 with Samantha and the hint says to go see her at the bakery but there is no event that starts there with her that i have been able to chance upon so far and i have been at it for a while now....am i doing something wrong?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes