czertik

Apr 25, 2018
it is plan to have more than just 2/3 (2 girls in free version) girls in the game ?

And if posible, pls make easier to fire event with bree which allow you to get pass 40% limit, im focusing on this event ( zbox game with bree at home) for more than week with no sucess at all.

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
i never did that. i am in day 60+ and i have 40+ charm, strength and 39 intellect. and around 9k money
Then you should wait until the the night, and see if you can find the nightclub. If nothing happens, try wearing the fancy clothes and see if it works.

SigmaAldrich

Jul 3, 2018
At last, only one thin curious is remained for the 18.09 version!

So... What are the added sex scenes? If you count Samantha's NTR event (reverse cowgirl) as two, then one is left.

But I don't have any idea what scene is added.

afc2112

Jan 4, 2018
I just started this today, so everything is new to me. I've only seen one sex scene so far for each character.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
At last, only one thin curious is remained for the 18.09 version!

So... What are the added sex scenes? If you count Samantha's NTR event (reverse cowgirl) as two, then one is left.

But I don't have any idea what scene is added.
Bree has a new scene but it's a seasonal one.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
it is plan to have more than just 2/3 (2 girls in free version) girls in the game ?

And if posible, pls make easier to fire event with bree which allow you to get pass 40% limit, im focusing on this event ( zbox game with bree at home) for more than week with no sucess at all.
that one shouldn't be hard to get, do you have the z-box?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes