Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Check the cell phone option, it will show the calendar; this is how to know when your date will be happening. Make sure your character is well rested, clean and fed before the date start time, wouldn't hurt to grab some flowers or other gift too. When the current time reaches the scheduled time for the date, you should see the option to go on date on the right side menu, it shouldn't matter where your character is currently located.
Ah, how well rested, how well fed, and how clean? So the date is usually at 2000 hours. So I have to leave work, sleep, eat and shower? Oh, thanks for the reply.

Sep 20, 2017
Sorry to be the one with the anoying questions but is there console comand for the money? cant find anything in the variable viewer
Didn't see a reply for you, so here you go.

Hero.Money=$$$
knowledge=100
fitness=100
charm=100

Hopefully these work for you, if not let me know. I'm beyond tired, and brain loopy as I type this.

Reactions: Zweigelt

THExLOSTxSOULS

Sep 15, 2018
Hi um I like playing love & sex second base
but I can't save my game now before it had a menu option but now it doesn't I'm playing on mobile can someone tell me if it's broken

Gu Changge

Mar 13, 2018
But I already fuck her a few times and always shows me the same thing, her on four over the bed and me fucking her from behind, don't know how to unlocked other stuff.

Banshee647

Oct 29, 2017
But I already fuck her a few times and always shows me the same thing, her on four over the bed and me fucking her from behind, don't know how to unlocked other stuff.
her anal scene is the same, on all fours, it just randomly happens where she takes it in the ass, her other scene is seasonal and happens out of the bedroom

Nov 21, 2017
the biggest part that confuses me, is how do you assign clothes to yourself in your inventory. I was able to do it in previous versions, but can't seem to figure out how now. The walkthrough provided here tells you what each is worth in XP, but not how to assign them to your character.

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
the biggest part that confuses me, is how do you assign clothes to yourself in your inventory. I was able to do it in previous versions, but can't seem to figure out how now. The walkthrough provided here tells you what each is worth in XP, but not how to assign them to your character.
Inventory option in you bedroom

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes