Respected User
Jan 27, 2017

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I appreciate your effort bro, but still its nt working on my device.. My version is nougat fyi
swipe left/right is one motion and should work no matter if nougat, oreo, ...
you can also try to hold the back button of your device, another way to open the game menu

16dicks

Sep 14, 2018
I can't find a night club to proceed with Samantha. I had it till the last version tho. But i can't find a nightclub anymore on this version. Help. Do i need to delete older version or smth?
Untitled.jpg

16dicks

Sep 14, 2018
I can't find a night club to proceed with Samantha. I had it till the last version tho. But i can't find a nightclub anymore on this version. Help. Do i need to delete older version or smth?
Nvm got my solution. But how can i get bree poolside event.

Freakface

Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys, I'm stuck at 50/50 with Bree, I can't get it over 50 no matter what I try. When I take her on dates and get 100% completion of said date she always says it was nice and then no sexy times :(
Am I missing something? I did the z box event so it's not that and every time I click hint it just says I've done all her story for now. Any help would be appreciated

TheBlackMalice

Jul 15, 2018
I've got to say i have loved this game with the way its set up the writing the girls and their very different personality's and the art good job to you sir and your team i cannot wait to see the rest of this game, Even the new hint system is very nice in this new version of the game its saved me many times from coming on here to ask questions which i know you have answered many times over. My one question is with the scenes already in the game do you plan to flesh them out more or are the ones implemented done done such as with Samantha's sex scenes only have one image vs ones for Sasha where there are 2 or more when she has a sex scene?

Andrealphus

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2017
I've got to say i have loved this game with the way its set up the writing the girls and their very different personality's and the art good job to you sir and your team i cannot wait to see the rest of this game, Even the new hint system is very nice in this new version of the game its saved me many times from coming on here to ask questions which i know you have answered many times over. My one question is with the scenes already in the game do you plan to flesh them out more or are the ones implemented done done such as with Samantha's sex scenes only have one image vs ones for Sasha where there are 2 or more when she has a sex scene?
I plan on improving everything :)
The plan is to have art for every events at some point, even the non-sexual ones.
And yes Sasha's big after date sex scene is kind of the goal for all the girls :)
Thx for your kind words and compliments

hashcheckin

Dec 22, 2017
Hey guys, I'm stuck at 50/50 with Bree, I can't get it over 50 no matter what I try. When I take her on dates and get 100% completion of said date she always says it was nice and then no sexy times :(
Am I missing something? I did the z box event so it's not that and every time I click hint it just says I've done all her story for now. Any help would be appreciated
Did you get the scene at the coffee shop where she admits she's going to come up short on rent?

CurtisBlaydes

Jun 2, 2018
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/ev/general_events.rpy", line 28, in <module>
NameError: name 'samantha' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ev/general_events.rpyc", line 28, in script
  File "J:\Data\LoSeSb-Public-18.09.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "J:\Data\LoSeSb-Public-18.09.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/ev/general_events.rpy", line 28, in <module>
NameError: name 'samantha' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
Love & Sex : Second Base - Public Edition 18.09.1
Sun Sep 16 19:45:30 2018

tokuin

Mar 21, 2018
So many game breaking bugs. Always a good idea to test your product before releasing it which seems like that step was skipped. Like great, thanks for the 2 dialogue choices where one makes me lose friendship points and the other crashes the game. Hell, you can't even get through seeing samantha on the street cause every path is bugged. Just seems like lazy coding and lazier writing in this game. If this quality of release is the norm for this game I don't see how or why it would be popular on here.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes