Aug 26, 2018
whats a good way to raise their submissiveness other than tv?
depends on the woman. Bree has a chance of talking about anal sex, and if you are 100% with the other 2 stats(the ones above submissive) then that will grow her submissiveness.

Sasha you can give her the spike(necklace i think is called; from the clothes store in the mall) @ low level submissiveness you have to give her the necklace but at higher level submissiveness you can taunt her for extra levels( +5).

Samantha is almost the same with Bree.

Zweigelt

Jan 13, 2018
Sorry to be the one with the anoying questions but is there console comand for the money? cant find anything in the variable viewer

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
sure, i have, for over 3 weeks, i have over 9k in money..so i bought everthing possible in game.
wait, past 40%? then you should have already had the z-box event since that's the one that unlocks the 40%

you need the coffee event, what does your hint say?

NightFury106

Sep 10, 2018
How to have sex in Android?

Sasha asks to have sex tonight but nothing happens.
And there is no date bar in Android. How to know if it is 100% ??

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
How do I get past 60/60 with Samantha?
Guessing you're on the break up path. Also guessing you can't progress further with her after the date triggered in the bakery. Dates with her won't have a happy end here. Please anyone correct me if I'm wrong, but it seems to me the current content ends here.

So I think to get more scenes with her you need to do the marriage path for now.

Phobia

Jun 26, 2017
The cheats dont work in this Version anymore? i mean like sasha.sub.score and such.
do everyone have a Fix maybe pls?
[girl].sub works as well as .relationship and .desire, though there is an additional max limit that limits things until one progresses properly to a point. Though Bree asking if it's ok to use "console commands" to get inside her panties was worth it.

fitness, knowledge, and charm are for skills.

So far my only gripe is that when Samantha tells that she'd like to date MC, the Yes/No options give opposite result that one would have predicted based on the previous dialog.
samantha - "Oh! I'm sorry. Did I read things wrong?"
pick 'no' option thinking no, you did not...
MC - "No I don't feel that way," while yes gives "I'd love to go out with you", while the yes answer to that question would mean the opposite.

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Just an observation here: Having a combined charm (base+clothing bonus) of >50 seems to prevent you from getting haircuts. Also I lost the option to practice speech in the bathroom at some point prior to 39 charm. I don't know whether sunbathing gets restricted too somewhere, since it's late autumn. Anyway, I can still use charm books. No clue whether this stuff is intended or not.
Fitness seems to be capped at 100 but knowledge is not. With a base knowledge of 117 (without clothes) I get a whopping 1152$ for "working hard" at the tier2 job. So now I don't understand why MC needs those two roommates to pay the rent. It's a conspiracy, I'm sure.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok. so I make a date with one of the girls. Some of the time I go to home and the go on a date option appears. But most of the time even if I go up to the girl the go on a date option doesn't appear. How do you reliable go on a date?

StJesuz

Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Ok. so I make a date with one of the girls. Some of the time I go to home and the go on a date option appears. But most of the time even if I go up to the girl the go on a date option doesn't appear. How do you reliable go on a date?
Check the cell phone option, it will show the calendar; this is how to know when your date will be happening. Make sure your character is well rested, clean and fed before the date start time, wouldn't hurt to grab some flowers or other gift too. When the current time reaches the scheduled time for the date, you should see the option to go on date on the right side menu, it shouldn't matter where your character is currently located.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes