Nov 4, 2018
Is this game done with any mechanics overhaul? It's a pain in the ass constantly restarting ( broken saves).
Typically end up deleting my saves along with the game when I complete everything,
I've started from the beginning alot,
Even if I didn't delete the game,
The updates are far enough apart that I'd rather start over when a new one drops,
Than just check out the few new moments.

If one only plays every so often that a new update happens before they finish,
Would totally see that as annoying if the new update is incompatible with previous saves,
Doubt it'll happen though as the game is fine as is,
If any problems arise it'll probably be Ren'Py's current issues.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
You know, I think Samantha has the best (marriage) ending. Her narration about life hit me right in the feels.

On a side note, does she only have the one sex position (doggy) outside her drunken visit after telling her about Ryan? Can't seem to unlock anything else.
Yea, if you tell her about Ryan you lock yourself out of the Missionary position. To get it the wedding has to happen. I know missionary unlocks on the Revenge path, I haven't tried on the others.

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Just a shame you don't get Sam's cowgirl position after that one scene.

But also, I'm still having problems with the game not starting for me. Tried everything I could think and I've tried a lot of the solutions with Renpy, but nothing. Still get the ring on the cursor indicating that the game is loading and nothing happens.

redcap85

Jul 15, 2018
Is anyone else having trouble getting the girls pregnant? Got hung and Bree and Sasha got knocked up pretty much right away. The rest of them I've been just dumping loads in and nothing.

Oct 22, 2017
Keep filling them up. Make sure they're not on the pill and check your char in the cheat menu if infertile.

Edit: Maybe it is helpful to have some drinks during the dates so some of them don't consider using a rubber.

Ranald Majere

Sep 10, 2018
Keep filling them up. Make sure they're not on the pill and check your char in the cheat menu if infertile.

Edit: Maybe it is helpful to have some drinks during the dates so some of them don't consider using a rubber.
hi, what girl gives up the condom after a few drinks? I have tried this several times, but so far it has not worked for anyone.

Kryptosc

Jan 25, 2018
How do i raise Kink/Dom Points faster? Is there any way other than give them gifts and raise it by 1 point each day?

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
Is anyone else having trouble getting the girls pregnant? Got hung and Bree and Sasha got knocked up pretty much right away. The rest of them I've been just dumping loads in and nothing.
you could also start with the hung skill, which makes the chance to get pregnant 100%

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
How do i raise Kink/Dom Points faster? Is there any way other than give them gifts and raise it by 1 point each day?
Date at the mall. Take her to the coffee shop.
Its +10 Kink Points.

With some female characters Kink points can natually be raised just by talking to them like Shiori. While others can raise Kink Points by spanking their butts, like Lexi for example.

TO raise dom points faster, just pick all beta male options in all dialogs
Example: During Sasha's talks pick the dialogs "Whatever you want" and similar stuff

Last edited:
Reactions: Kryptosc

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
overly complicated, no galery mode, terrible waste.
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure that it was mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread that the gallery's only gonna be added once the game's done.
And it ain't overly hard if you set the difficulty to easy, use cheats (which have been simplified in the newest version) and follow the character walkthroughs on the . It's still grindy, to be sure, but personally, I think it's worth the time.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure that it was mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread that the gallery's only gonna be added once the game's done.
And it ain't overly hard if you set the difficulty to easy, use cheats (which have been simplified in the newest version) and follow the character walkthroughs on the . It's still grindy, to be sure, but personally, I think it's worth the time.
That's the plan about the gallery mode as I understand it too (and the odds are non-zero that you are referring to one of my posts). Thing is, since these are not fixed scenes and you can "mod" the girls (tats, piercings, hair color, boob sizes), a nice system needs to be implemented to get all of that right for a gallery in a still changing game, where scenes may be dropped or rearranged, new stuff implemented and so on. Not really a problem but quite some work as both Andrealphus and some modder whose name I forgot mentioned, not worth doing it a dozen times, wait till everything has settled down.

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
That's the plan about the gallery mode as I understand it too (and the odds are non-zero that you are referring to one of my posts). Thing is, since these are not fixed scenes and you can "mod" the girls (tats, piercings, hair color, boob sizes), a nice system needs to be implemented to get all of that right for a gallery in a still changing game, where scenes may be dropped or rearranged, new stuff implemented and so on. Not really a problem but quite some work as both Andrealphus and some modder whose name I forgot mentioned, not worth doing it a dozen times, wait till everything has settled down.
Yeah, Maim Lain did attempt to create a gallery mod a while ago, and having used it in one of the earlier versions (20.7 I think, although the mod only went to 20.2.2). The mod did a pretty decent job at including the modifications for the girls, although it didn't get very far in terms of scenes. The mod is still on the site and still listed as active, even though there hasn't been an update since february 2020, so I'm thinking that the mod will return to life once work is done on the actual game is done, seeing as how Lain is still active and creating gallery mods for other games.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Yea, if you tell her about Ryan you lock yourself out of the Missionary position. To get it the wedding has to happen. I know missionary unlocks on the Revenge path, I haven't tried on the others.
Does she become available for dating/marriage at the end of those paths that have missionary?
Samantha's route(s) are convoluted as fuck comparted to every other character in the game. Like for real, can someone make like a flowchart for her?

Nov 4, 2018
Does she become available for dating/marriage at the end of those paths that have missionary?
Samantha's route(s) are convoluted as fuck comparted to every other character in the game. Like for real, can someone make like a flowchart for her?
The guide linked on the OP seemed up to date to me when I played this last week. In concern to Sam.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes