Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Does she become available for dating/marriage at the end of those paths that have missionary?
Samantha's route(s) are convoluted as fuck comparted to every other character in the game. Like for real, can someone make like a flowchart for her?
Of course. Sam's route is all about the "one who got away". It's not all that complicated really. If you tell Sam before she gets married, then you and her become a thing. If you let her get married then she finds out for herself because Ryan cheats on her, on her wedding day, like a true douchebag. You then have multiple ways of carrying on the relationship from here. You can let Sam know by taking a walk and she just finds out herself and you confirm it, which opens the Revenge Path, or you can find Ryan cheating and go the Marriage/Marriage sucks path where she cheats on Ryan with you because he's not a very attentive husband. I've only done the Revenge path and the non marriage path, but the Revenge path is good stuff. The picture message to Ryan at the end is magnifique.

sagemon

Aug 12, 2018
It would be great if all the ladies had a dominant path and not just submissive. And dominant harems too.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
It would be great if all the ladies had a dominant path and not just submissive. And dominant harems too.
Yea I'm thinking that would be some serious work. There's a few doms in the game already, Sasha/Aletta, but doing one for all the girls would be double the work and for a wish fulfillment game not sure they would get bang for the buck.

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Is getting Samantha to split up with Ryan, thus making her dateable, off the table if the MC has had a threesome with the two, or do I just need to be patient?

ferkronos

Oct 15, 2019
Can you guys please tell me how to reset a one character? since I was wrong and now I can't go back on track and I played the game 7 times, I don't want to start again

Reactions: haile23

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Can you guys please tell me how to reset a one character? since I was wrong and now I can't go back on track and I played the game 7 times, I don't want to start again
Usually you cannot, since one character's advancement also affects other characters, which in turn ... and all the in game logic is messed up, quests won't work anymore and so on.

Maybe if you could be more specific on what precisely you want to reset (Who? How far are you? How far do you want to go back?), somebody can help you. But don't get your hopes too high.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Is getting Samantha to split up with Ryan, thus making her dateable, off the table if the MC has had a threesome with the two, or do I just need to be patient?
Game over for you. You have to restart

You have only 3 valid options. You picked the sharing option , where you, smantha and ryan share each other.

the other 2 options are :
- Telling Samantha that Ryan cheated on her, this will make her dateable. She will break the wedding, and come to your house to have sex a little bit after. Ryan is out.
This is Samanthas marriage path. You pick this route if you want to marry her.

- The other option is the Revenge path. Dont tell samantha about ryan cheating on her when you talk to her. The wedding is on.
"Go for a walk" during the wedding. Samantha will catch ryan cheating in the toilet with the braidsmaid.
She will find you otuside and offer to suck your dick. After that she will come by every saturday to suck your dick.
With this option you can make Samantha your sex slave and put a collar on her.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Game is buggy and sometimes if you dont do stuff in the correct order, the game will bugg out and ruin your proggresion(ruin by not allowing to achieve your goal that you set for yourself in a given playthough).

Dont try to go for the "big harem". You will almost certainly run into huge problems.

Keep your goal small for your playthroughs. Game is ment to be played multiple times. Dont aim for more than 1 or 2 or 3 girls in one playthrough.
Friendzone the rest that you are not aiming for. Totally ignore them.

• Angry
Reactions: mrcachalote

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Game is buggy and sometimes if you dont do stuff in the correct order, the game will bugg out and ruin your proggresion(ruin by not allowing to achieve your goal that you set for yourself in a given playthough).
While the game certainly has its share of bugs, it breaking down if you "reset" events and thus change the order in a way that couldn't happen in game ("Resetting" Sasha after already having the band harem or Samantha after dating Emma as examples) is not a bug.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
While the game certainly has its share of bugs, it breaking down if you "reset" events and thus change the order in a way that couldn't happen in game ("Resetting" Sasha after already having the band harem or Samantha after dating Emma as examples) is not a bug.
I am not familiar with those 2 examples you gave. Band harem and dating Emma. I have never went for any of them.

From my personal exp. the bug I encountered was with Sasha sex slave status.
I focues on her for the 1st fwe weeks of the game, increasing her Kink Points without dating or having sex with her.
At 50 KinkPoints, I put a slave collar on her making her a sex slave. All was fine untill her kink points got over 70%.

It seems that when you reach over 70% Kinkpoints with Sasha and you have not put a collar on her, she will willingly become your sex slave, this all happens through an event when you see her one morning in the kitchen.

Now the bug happens if you already made Sasha a sex slave before this event.
After the sex scene that comes along with this event, the next day you lose the ability to fuck sasah whenever you want, lost the "Command" ability, and she no longer behaves like a slave, the dialog is not there. And when you go on a date later, it triggers one of her Dom sex scenes.

I had to restart my game at this point.

The fix for this is simple. Juts dont give Sasha a collar when she reaches 50% KinkPoints. I just wait for 70% KinkPoints when she triggers her event when she accepts being a slave willingly.

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Game over for you. You have to restart

You have only 3 valid options. You picked the sharing option , where you, smantha and ryan share each other.

the other 2 options are :
- Telling Samantha that Ryan cheated on her, this will make her dateable. She will break the wedding, and come to your house to have sex a little bit after. Ryan is out.
This is Samanthas marriage path. You pick this route if you want to marry her.

- The other option is the Revenge path. Dont tell samantha about ryan cheating on her when you talk to her. The wedding is on.
"Go for a walk" during the wedding. Samantha will catch ryan cheating in the toilet with the braidsmaid.
She will find you otuside and offer to suck your dick. After that she will come by every saturday to suck your dick.
With this option you can make Samantha your sex slave and put a collar on her.
There's a third option. If you find Ryan cheating on Sam on the wedding day you get the Marriage sucks path. Now on the marriage sucks path if you don't tell her about the cheating you get the threesome path which the previous poster was on. If you do then you have the option to to apologize and go down the path to her breaking up with Ryan, or tell her she isn't much better, which gives you a splash of Revenge(a threesome with her and Nicole) before having her break up with Ryan.

Sam is easily one of the best girls because of all the options available and the Revenge path is Omega spicy. I mean it starts with you getting a blowjob and she goes to the altar to kiss Ryan after just swallowing the load. Just gets better from there.

Reactions: mrcachalote

Anon6665455

Jul 30, 2020
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm fairly sure that it was mentioned somewhere earlier in the thread that the gallery's only gonna be added once the game's done.
And it ain't overly hard if you set the difficulty to easy, use cheats (which have been simplified in the newest version) and follow the character walkthroughs on the . It's still grindy, to be sure, but personally, I think it's worth the time.
Some events are hard to trigger, the diary entries about what to do next seem to be inaccurate most of the time, its just a mess, and totaly kills any joy i could get out of this.

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
ok so i have bree on the maid path after not speaking to her during her gamer path but her LP is at 90 how do i get it to 100? or is it locked at 90

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I am not familiar with those 2 examples you gave. Band harem and dating Emma. I have never went for any of them.

From my personal exp. the bug I encountered was with Sasha sex slave status.
I focues on her for the 1st fwe weeks of the game, increasing her Kink Points without dating or having sex with her.
At 50 KinkPoints, I put a slave collar on her making her a sex slave. All was fine untill her kink points got over 70%.

It seems that when you reach over 70% Kinkpoints with Sasha and you have not put a collar on her, she will willingly become your sex slave, this all happens through an event when you see her one morning in the kitchen.

Now the bug happens if you already made Sasha a sex slave before this event.
After the sex scene that comes along with this event, the next day you lose the ability to fuck sasah whenever you want, lost the "Command" ability, and she no longer behaves like a slave, the dialog is not there. And when you go on a date later, it triggers one of her Dom sex scenes.

I had to restart my game at this point.

The fix for this is simple. Juts dont give Sasha a collar when she reaches 50% KinkPoints. I just wait for 70% KinkPoints when she triggers her event when she accepts being a slave willingly.
Okay, that sounds like a real bug.

You are not familiar with my examples because they don't exist. They were meant as an illustration why "resetting a character", which is what I replied to, more often than not cannot work like that.

Wallsfalldown

Jul 20, 2018
Ever since the February update came out, I lose access to any interactions. Can't work, can't actually talk to the girls or do anything but wait. Any fix or do I need to wait for March update?

Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Quite recently, I checked those positions in the game that I passed a long time ago. I caught myself thinking - how suitable Kleio was, before all the transformations. I don't know who needed to change the visual image of Kleio, and why the previous image did not suit them. I tried to ask the creator, but, frankly, I didn’t get a normal answer.
Now the pros from the creator: the real image of Kleio now matches the image of Kleio, which is ..... everything ...
Now the cons:
- the new Kleio is scary. Moreover, the reference to the fact that Kleio corresponds to the image does not correspond to reality. The reality is that all the girls in the game are more or less pretty, and only the new Kleio is a complete Mr.;
- I already wrote about the age of Kleio. With all the modest animation, she now in the game looks like not a 20-year-old girl, but a 70-80 year old grandmother. Especially when she supposedly laughs. In the scene when she kisses, she is a little younger, but still, judging by her bent back and shoulders, she is at least 45-50 years old. This is objective. it is worth looking at the photo of women at the age of 50 from the back;
- maybe it's worth staying at the old appearance of Kleio in the game? In the Russian language there is a saying: "They do not seek good from good." Maybe you shouldn't change it?
There is some supreme hyperbole here comrade. I mean come on, 70-80 for Kleio, the punk rocker girl? I get some of you don't like it, I do, but ask or hope for a mod or something. Bashing it over and over with outlandish statements is clearly not working.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
There is some supreme hyperbole here comrade. I mean come on, 70-80 for Kleio, the punk rocker girl? I get some of you don't like it, I do, but ask or hope for a mod or something. Bashing it over and over with outlandish statements is clearly not working.
That guy is dramatic. Writing an essay with stupid arguments for something like that is ridiculous.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes