Jun 3, 2017
Does anyone know if there is a way to trigger the Battle of the Bands event using the console or any other means?

Something strange happened to me. It triggered the event way too early when I still had like 40% practice so the band failed the battle. I thought it didnt matter, but it's been 3 seasons already and it hasn't triggered again for me, even though I have 100% pratice.

Was it a one time only event? If you fail, it's over? I thought you could try again so I didn't reload at the time.

Reactions: kokor

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
I hate to say it, but... I liked Morgan a lot better BEFORE she got voice acting. While I get trying to go with something in line with the backstory of her being confused with a guy, this portrayal makes her sound like an alcoholic granny.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I hate to say it, but... I liked Morgan a lot better BEFORE she got voice acting. While I get trying to go with something in line with the backstory of her being confused with a guy, this portrayal makes her sound like an alcoholic granny.
I think much of this comes from the fact that you've known the voice acting after getting introduced to Morgan. For a new player it will be different. I have the very same experience that books transformed into something "audible" (radio plays or movies) are completely ridonculous because there's no way Robby sounds like that, and why does Ashley have this screechy voice? If however you started with the audible version, you wouldn't even notice since your mind did not have the time to phantasize, and even "off" voices (higher pitches stronger women as an example) won't matter that much.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
There's a third option. If you find Ryan cheating on Sam on the wedding day you get the Marriage sucks path. Now on the marriage sucks path if you don't tell her about the cheating you get the threesome path which the previous poster was on. If you do then you have the option to to apologize and go down the path to her breaking up with Ryan, or tell her she isn't much better, which gives you a splash of Revenge(a threesome with her and Nicole) before having her break up with Ryan.

Sam is easily one of the best girls because of all the options available and the Revenge path is Omega spicy. I mean it starts with you getting a blowjob and she goes to the altar to kiss Ryan after just swallowing the load. Just gets better from there.
The one thing to be aware of with this, though, is that she ends up pregnant in the conclusion of the revenge arc. You'll have to use the cheat to get rid of the pregnancy.

Cawwot

Jun 23, 2018
For Gamer Bree after I meet up with Thyra the next quest is watch tv with Bree. It doesn't seem to want to trigger? What Am I suppose to watch with her. LP doesn't go up because I haven't done quest and if I make one wrong move and catch Bree and Sasha together I'll have to pick between them. Would really appreciate the help

Last edited:

wolfyjrb15

Aug 28, 2020
so if mom visits minami, does it lock her LP to 25?
Edit: i think im stuck at 85LP for bree on the gamer path, asks me to watch Tv with bree. done that so many times but event not triggering

criestoomuch

Oct 22, 2020
Edit: i think im stuck at 85LP for bree on the gamer path, asks me to watch Tv with bree. done that so many times but event not triggering
Yes. You have to take her everywhere you can go on a date. Each unique location raises her LP limit.

I think I remember the Bree event being automatic when you go to the living room. I remember choosing to watch TV with her a few times and nothing happened. If you go to the living room and nothing happens go do something somewhere else and try again.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
For Minami: As already said, take her to all different dates (also the ones like the beach date in summer count for that)
For Bree: Talk to her (don't click the watch TV button) between 8pm and 0pm while she's in the living room and her LP are at 85

Radiffy

Sep 10, 2017
Can someone tell me why I don't have bree Gamer Path even if I chose Gamer Skill at the beginning? I got the Maid Path and I think it's bugged cause the walkthough says that the event in maid cafe will increase love to 100 but I did it and Im blocked at 75.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Can someone tell me why I don't have bree Gamer Path even if I chose Gamer Skill at the beginning? I got the Maid Path and I think it's bugged cause the walkthough says that the event in maid cafe will increase love to 100 but I did it and Im blocked at 75.
Since I have only explained this half a dozen times, over the past year, I am guessing the answer is a resounding no. No one knows how come you got on the maid path rather than the gamer path.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Can someone tell me why I don't have bree Gamer Path even if I chose Gamer Skill at the beginning?

If Bree is at 40LP she calls you, if you take the call her story gets switched to the maid path (even if you have chosen the gamer skill at the beginning), if you ignore it the gamer path continues.

I got the Maid Path and I think it's bugged cause the walkthough says that the event in maid cafe will increase love to 100 but I did it and Im blocked at 75.
Don't know which walkthrough you're using, but have you checked the wiki?

Nevrius

Jun 10, 2020
I got the Maid Path and I think it's bugged cause the walkthough says that the event in maid cafe will increase love to 100 but I did it and Im blocked at 75.
The walkthrough you're using is most likely out of date. I recommend you use the wiki entry for Bree ( ) to advance, as it is more up to date.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes