Gyron

Mar 3, 2017
I can't seem to do Brees optional scenes on Maid path. Her sub score max is already set to 100 so the increases mentioned in the wiki seem redundant.

mflaxo

Oct 5, 2019
Hey can somebody help me, i cant meet Ryan in the nightclub and catch him, i did go there every day from 20pm after the event in the Park

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Does it have hardcore NTR scenes!!!
Yes. On the wiki it says that the ex girlfriend cucks the MC. 3 scenes.

The ex girlfriend Alexis will contact MC after he gets promoted a few times.
- You can Agree and you will go on a date / or Disagree and she never shows up in the game
On the date you have 2 options
1. You can prevent the NTR and tell her to cut the bullshit
2. Get cucked
If you picked to get cucked, there is a beach ntr scene too and a couch scene too.

Thats the NTR in the game.
---
Another thing is that if you are going for Sasha, and you dont get her fast to 50% KinkPoints, she will ask MC to have a 3way with her ex boyfriend. This happens a few weeks into the game. And this can be prevented if you have 50% KinkPoints.

Another thing is that if you are not actively going for Sasha, she will give her ex an blowjob. This happens after her event dialog where she asks you for advice if she should get back with her ex. This event happens if you have less than 30% Love points.

---
Another possible NTR implication/suggestion, depending on peoples viewpoints. Is that Shiori is a stripper and Lexi is a hooker.
They dont fuck others tho. Lexi does not fuck other characters when you go for her.

You have the option to pimp out Lexi to your friend. But this is just str8 up scum move. Lexi is very sweet after you get with her.

---
And lastly you can turn Palla into a prostitute if you want. Very difficult

---
Samantha has a sharing route. You can share her with Ryan in one of the routes.

That is all. This everything related to ntr,cheating,sharing,cuckold etc ....

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
In the lead up to Our Hero’s final meeting with Cherie, he talks to Aletta

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know if this will be......addressed soon in future releases?

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
ez dont go for aletta she's a one of the worst girls lol
That's entirely subjective, especially because she doesn't have a lot of content compared to Sasha, Bree or Samantha.
Make Aletta your sex slave and she really gets into the role.

bihjghdhgh

Aug 20, 2020
In the lead up to Our Hero’s final meeting with Cherie, he talks to Aletta

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Does anyone know if this will be......addressed soon in future releases?
Last time I heard about the writer of Aletta, Cassidy, Palla and Emma was too busy IRL (early december). We have gotten quite a bit of Emma since then though, so he might be back at it.

sw3g59

Sep 19, 2019
So I'm a little stuck rn, I'm trying for the band harem and have everything done except the 100% band practice; but each time I go to practice the event triggers and the two girls leave the game entirely. Is there a way to get that 10% or am I fucked and it's game over for the band harem?

Edit: I have managed to use a skill book to get 100%, now I need to trigger the battle of the bands event, but again having both Kleio and Anna in the same room that activates the event triggers the harem event instead

Last edited:

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I just read the wiki, and the last version I played was the one where Sam's revenge path is implemented. I do know that the questionable FU move to NTR hater implemented the Sasha Scottie BJ scene that is only avoidable if you rushed her path.

So according to the wiki
Mike enters the hallway and can chose to peep on Scottie and Sasha.
My question, does this mean they did it in her bedroom, and we actually have to peek (like the masturbation and bathing scene?)
Or are they doing it in the hallway and OH HI MIKE! moment?

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes