Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I just read the wiki, and the last version I played was the one where Sam's revenge path is implemented. I do know that the questionable FU move to NTR hater implemented the Sasha Scottie BJ scene that is only avoidable if you rushed her path.

So according to the wiki

My question, does this mean they did it in her bedroom, and we actually have to peek (like the masturbation and bathing scene?)
Or are they doing it in the hallway and OH HI MIKE! moment?
irrelevant
Sasha can only cuck you if you don't go for her

and you should be cucked by ignoring that gothic beauty

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Is my game bugged or am I missing something. I need to talk to emma about the dream but nothing pops up when I see her at the coffee shop. I have the max LP points and everything.

AsakimDW

May 13, 2020
I'm stuck at the emma event aftet handjob, the max LP is not increaed to 70.
And I got broke up after go to the picnic event ..

I got 1 Emma's LP from the cinema, May be got 1 point from the university event (Bree's maid).
And handjob after date will get 1 point?

sneakas69

Apr 3, 2019
Ok. I found the problem. It was improper download. Somehow my computer mixed up some of the resources for this game. How the fuck *that* happened? Don't ask me. Anyway, I'm man enough to admit when I've been an asshole due to my own fuck up. So here's me admitting I was an asshole due to my own fuck up. Dev? Keep on keepin on.
How did you fix it? I have the same problem. As soon as I choose for her to get a boobjob, she disappears.

Sanc999

Mar 8, 2021
Hello there, thanks for the update.

It's me or Bree and Sasha now sleep dressed?
I'm not complaining, actually I think that is more according to the reality at the beginning of the game, but I cheated the save game and raise to 100 points both Dom and Love to Bree (not have sex or dating) and still she is sleep dressed. Anyway, it is just a detail.

Cheers.-

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
Hello there, thanks for the update.

It's me or Bree and Sasha now sleep dressed?
I'm not complaining, actually I think that is more according to the reality at the beginning of the game, but I cheated the save game and raise to 100 points both Dom and Love to Bree (not have sex or dating) and still she is sleep dressed. Anyway, it is just a detail.

Cheers.-
I think it's random. Sometimes they'll be dressed sometimes they won't

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
1) I am stuck at going to Cinema with Emma..what do I do?
2) Can Morgan or Lavish get pregnant?
3) How do I increase MC dominance over Aletta, Lavish ,Morgan *Maybe*, and Lexi?

Last edited:

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
1) I am stuck at going to Cinema with Emma..what do I do?
2) Can Morgan or Lavish get pregnant?
3) How do I increase MC dominance over Aletta, Lavish ,Morgan *Maybe*, and Lexi?
1) I ignore this character as she's to much trouble and not worth locking out all the other girls for so idk check the wiki.
2) Yes. Morgan only has only scene in which she won't force a condom on you which is the Pixie Harem three way. But you can bypass this if you max her KP to 100 and you have the Hung trait. Note that I got her maxed out and made her a sex slave after the first date then was able knock her up without a condom so I don't the exact values or if the sex slave status mattered but it's what I had at the time. Also some sex positions with some character will never trigger a condom option at all so experiment to find which ones they are with saving and reloading.
3) Gift her A Slave's Story book from the bookstore and working hard and choosing to talk to Aletta if the option appears this is random between all the women at work also you need to choose the dominate reply to her question to raise her KP so save before answering and reload if you pick the wrong one. She is currently KP capped at 25 so you can't make her a sex slave yet.

Bobabod

Sep 13, 2016
I was stuck with bree maid route. The ingame guide says I should wait for to to talk to me in the living room in the afternoon. Several seasons have passed just passing time in the living room (and variants in case the trigger is different and nothing happens.

Loaded a game, got all the requirements again (love, sub, etc etc) and it popped quickly, so there might be something weird going on there.

Last edited:

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
1) I ignore this character as she's to much trouble and not worth locking out all the other girls for so idk check the wiki.
2) Yes. Morgan only has only scene in which she won't force a condom on you which is the Pixie Harem three way. But you can bypass this if you max her KP to 100 and you have the Hung trait. Note that I got her maxed out and made her a sex slave after the first date then was able knock her up without a condom so I don't the exact values or if the sex slave status mattered but it's what I had at the time. Also some sex positions with some character will never trigger a condom option at all so experiment to find which ones they are with saving and reloading.
3) Gift her A Slave's Story book from the bookstore and working hard and choosing to talk to Aletta if the option appears this is random between all the women at work also you need to choose the dominate reply to her question to raise her KP so save before answering and reload if you pick the wrong one. She is currently KP capped at 25 so you can't make her a sex slave yet.
1) Morgan is 100 KP / 70 LP *Capped* / 0 Male
2) Lavish 50 KP *Capped* / 70 LP *Capped*
3) I can't help Palla find a job through my phone

Now I'm not sure how to get Lavish LP / KP to 100. Same for Morgan, it's 100 KP but I still can't get her pregnant at all..maybe I do need the Pixie harem.

Last edited:

Mr_SmithXoXo

Nov 11, 2020
I was stuck with bree maid route. The ingame guide says I should wait for to to talk to me in the living room in the afternoon. Several seasons have passed just passing time in the living room (and variants in case the trigger is different and nothing happens.

Loaded a game, got all the requirements again (love, sub, etc etc) and it popped quickly, so there might be something weird going on there.
There are a lot of new bugs that broke stuff from what I can tell that's why I downgraded to previous version cause I suddenly couldn't do some quest that worked before.

3.60 star(s) 286 Votes